Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

trestles126

riding durty
Jan 19, 2009
costa mesa
way cool dude......some guy just came by and offered me 15k for mine....negative ghostrider patterns full! maybe i'll get it ready for next season or a end of the season trip need to get some spindals and a tierod kit...i lag

MAGMIKE

Magnum Off Road - UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Jan 23, 2009
San Diego
This car is hands downs the baddest four, oops I mean five seated I've seen yet, can't wait to see it in action!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am so pumped! We are delivering it to get tins next week....once that aluminum is on its going to look bad azz!! The fab work is top notch...Magnum Off Road is an organized, fair, and honest shop that does amazing work with attention to quality and detail. I couldn't be happier with how the car is turning out so far!! The kids will be safe and we will still be able to rally!!!

I would love to have a dash like the one in the RZR ZTFab did and one like Trestles/Cheyne did so we will see how far my budget can carry me......

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
A buddy of mine...his Name is Sam. He has a new shop across the street from ours. He does work and co drives for All German Motorsports......Great guy! He did the Aluminum on my old Rhino....

all this hype and it still looks the same!!! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000