JoeyD23 Intro

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am Joey DiGiovanni...BY day I work for an outdoor lighting manufacturer, Unique Lighting Systems. I work as a training program coordinator and technical services advisor. I have been doing this for a little over 10 years. The owners of my company also own ORW (Off Road Warehouse) so we are like a big off road loving family around our offices and factory. By night I am an owner and the founder of UTVUnderground.com. I am married with 3 kids, 29 years old. I am into anything off road with a strong interest in off road racing. I too love old cars and cant wait to build and own another old hot rod!!

my future driveway

Mia and Enzo

my last car had potential

Me and the homies....

This is how Unique Lighting gets down!

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Joey forgot to mention in his intro that he's also got a great big heart. He was responsible for organizing an outpouring of donations and good will to a young guy recently returned to the states from a tour of duty in Iraq. He had gone out to Glamis with his girlfriend and other friends. Long story short he got jumped by four other guys and beat up good, including third degree burns from falling into a fire pit during the whole ordeal.

Joey got several businesses and individuals to donate money and clothes to the guy and his family.

Just because it was the right thing to do. Says a lot.

Congrats on the success of this venture. It's only the beginning. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000