John Berry Ashes - Love you John ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
It feels so good to see "La Familia" at work ;-)

Love you all ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Is this color for the ribbon ok or is there another color .I had a mailing problem with the stickers ,problem is I don't know what happed but I will have one for every body that want's one .I'm having some made a little bigger but nice. I will have them out at Cisco's ride.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Is this color for the ribbon ok or is there another color .I had a mailing problem with the stickers ,problem is I don't know what happed but I will have one for every body that want's one .I'm having some made a little bigger but nice. I will have them out at Cisco's ride.

Yes and Yes all looks good ;-)

Thank you Ricardo - Love yea ;-)

Lets try and place them all or near the same area in our rides / toys ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
April 23 is the date and The Littel Rubicon is the place,

1. Now do we want to make some T-Shirts = Possible no time for them, we can do this for next year.
2. Do we want to put some type of ribbon on our rides (color <ACRONYM title="To be discussed">TBD</ACRONYM>) = Yes lets do thisRicardo can you get the same color for all of us, let me know how much $$$$
3. Are we going to need cement for the plaque. = No need for this Plaque will be epoxy or shot pins, Breven has this one covered
4. pic's of him rideing with us = how about a samll pic on a pin buttons, does anyone have a contact person ?
5. We can all buy a Yellow (or let me know the color) T-Shirt for this ride.
6. Small Box w/ Pen & Pad to write best wishes / Momentos or Geo cash a pvc tub near the plaque for signing in etc - Need someone to take care of this item - Jim is looking for a tube type of holder ;-)

Items in green are good to go ;-)<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

Last edited:

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Still need input on this ;-)

how about a samll pic on a pin buttons, does anyone have a contact person ?

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Still need input on this ;-)

how about a samll pic on a pin buttons, does anyone have a contact person ?

I like the shirt idea . Put me down for the ribbons for ,I will get a roll soon if that's ok ? I like the geocash can Idea ,I think the cable Idea is good .The only thing I keep thinking a bout is the shot pins being used ,I used these shot pins almost every day by the 100eds in my trade and they do blow out some times and with out a good flat surface theres a good chance it will happen and then you will have to do it again in another spot I think embeds are the way to go just saying

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
I like the shirt idea . Put me down for the ribbons for ,I will get a roll soon if that's ok ? I like the geocash can Idea ,I think the cable Idea is good .The only thing I keep thinking a bout is the shot pins being used ,I used these shot pins almost every day by the 100eds in my trade and they do blow out some times and with out a good flat surface theres a good chance it will happen and then you will have to do it again in another spot I think embeds are the way to go just saying

Ricardo you are in for the ribbons, a roll will be good ;-)

Love yea ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
We can all buy a Yellow (or let me know the color) T-Shirt for this ride list ;-)

1. Cisco Kid
2. onerich

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Italk to the guy that does all of graphes for J berry company t-shirt + hats , said buttons are not as popular as they use to be . he'll get back to me this week.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I'll be passing these out at Cisco ride If some one would like one that isn't going to make Cisco's ride let me know and I'll get you one . Was running out of the smaller ones so I had the bigger one's made , my guy's machine could only go this small and not any smaller and didnt want to bother Raul aka itooslate who made the first ones that was very nice of him. Bill (GRUMPY) PLEASE ask Becky if she would like any more .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000