John Berry Ashes - Love you John ;-)

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
after reading the theads Becky is only giving part of johns ashes to the desert. the rest she is takeing with her back east an will be buried with her. when the time comes. saturday the 23 she thinking about upsbob or sum one to drive her an john xp900. ?

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Hey you know after thinking about it this weekend. I'll be happy to drive johns rzr if Becky is okay with riding with a 17 year old behind the wheel.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
just got off phone with Becky Berry. she would like to do Johns ashes april 23, day before easter at the rubicon or on top of that moutian were we had taken abreak an was over looking the desert floor with mountian as a back drop.

Ok, so April 23 is the date and The Littel Rubicon is the place,

1. Now do we want to make some T-Shirts
2. Do we want to put some type of ribbon on our rides (color TBD)
3. Are we going to need cement for the plaque.
4. pic's of him rideing with us

Please add your input.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I like this pix for shirts I have a copy of this pix in my rzr box I was thinking of shirts but time is short , I have a gold/yellow ribbon tied in to a bow on my cage the last Bill had a nice yellow ribbon on the back of his cage .I have passed out a good few of the stickers and still have some in route to the friends that live east of me and I know Raul aka itstooslate(hes not on this forum) is going pass some out at the koa ride ,he is the one that had them made I had read on one of the posted of epoxy being used for the plaque ,but I think if you don't have a flat surface to attach too like wanted and might run out the sides and look messy .I think with embeds and a cordless would do well . Just me thinking Something that we might not have time to do we could do them in one years time also.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here's some pix of the rocks at little Rubicon ,If it gives any body some ideas . Kinda like the last pix 12 O
'clock high . just giving idea's

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
April 23 is the date and The Littel Rubicon is the place,

1. Now do we want to make some T-Shirts = Possible no time for them, we can do this for next year.
2. Do we want to put some type of ribbon on our rides (color <ACRONYM title="To be discussed">TBD</ACRONYM>) = Yes lets do this Ricardo can you get the same color for all of us, let me know how much $$$$
3. Are we going to need cement for the plaque. = No need for this Plaque will be epoxy or shot pins, Breven has this one covered
4. pic's of him rideing with us = how about a samll pic on a pin buttons, does anyone have a contact person ?
5. We can all buy a Yellow (or let me know the color) T-Shirt for this ride.
6. Small Box w/ Pen & Pad to write best wishes / Momentos or Geo cash a pvc tub near the plaque for signing in etc - Need someone to take care of this item

Items in green are good to go ;-)
Please add your input.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com

1. Now do we want to make some T-Shirts = Possible no time for them
2. Do we want to put some type of ribbon on our rides (color <ACRONYM title="To be discussed">TBD</ACRONYM>) = Yes lets do this Ricardo can you get the same color for all of us, let me know how much $$$$
3. Are we going to need cement for the plaque. = No need for this
Plaque will be
4. pic's of him rideing with us = how about a samll pic on a pin buttons, does anyone have a contact person ?

SOME KIND OF A SMALL BOX WITH PEN & PAD TO WRITE BEST WISHES FOR JOHN. ALSO YOU CAN LEAVE LITTLE MOMENTOS.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Look behind John and right behind Rich's Head the flat spot will be perfect! The plaque will be 8x10 inches and will have this picture etched into the bottom below the memorial words. We can Geo cash a pvc tub near the plaque for signing in etc?

Love it so this will be the location ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009

1. Now do we want to make some T-Shirts = Possible no time for them, we can do this for next year.
3. Are we going to need cement for the plaque. = No need for this Plaque will be epoxy or shot pins, Breven has this one covered
6. Small Box w/ Pen & Pad to write best wishes / Momentos or Geo cash a pvc tub near the plaque for signing in etc - Need someone to take care of this item

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

Yes I can take care of the ribbon I'll post a pix of the one I have soon and see what all thinks of it. I know the box is to be water tight but they do have paper books that the water does not bother at REI a backing store by my house just saying. just thing if we plan a yearly run just for John we can replace the book and send it the signed one back east to Becky each year

Here's the ribbon that I have on my rzr it is gold . What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
If anyone has a 6" or 8" one foot piece of PVC pipe with two caps it would work better and not be a temptation to leave with it;) You could Geo cash it on site and have a note book and pencil inside with other stuff. We can even cable it to a rock so it doesn't float off;)
This could be arranged........:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000