Johnny UTVinc moving to TT Spec?

hurdrzr900

Aug 2, 2014
Johnny, if you need a driver from CT who is dying to get out of this office and into the desert to take over the wheel of the 1912 car let me know ;) good luck with both classes! Hard work pays off.

Reactions: Johnny

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I'm happy to hear that you're making the leap Johnny. Earlier this year I told you that if you weren't in a 6100 spec truck next season, that you were selling yourself short. I believe you are every bit the driver that Marc is, and shouldn't have too difficult of a time transitioning into trucks. Based on this post, I can also see that you are every bit the boaster that I am as well! Are you bringing in an experienced truck mechanic to lead your campaign?
By the way, you can add to your race prep expectations replacing every spherical bearing and rod end every race. I believe that one item cost Marc 3-4k every race. Kind of makes one miss buying extra drive belts, ya think? Marc has a badass 6100 pre runner he almost done building. A knockoff of his old Camburg race truck. Tube works rear end and all. Maybe he'd sell if the price is right? Now that you will be in a vehicle that you can't out drive, you'll see exactly where your limits are. Johnny, you're just a badass dude. What can I say. Now you're going to make Marc jealous in your manly truck, whilst he is stuck in his girly ute! Haha!
I'm only kidding Marc, just don't hit me!!

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Thanks Mr Badass I was not really trying to boast as much as show everybody here some of the stuff associated with running a truck and show that I was all in and 100% committed, I have not brought in a mechanic and Jeff and Rick will be helping me alot on the program as we get started. I am thinking about those 3000.00 dollar transmission rebuilds, Piles of uniballs, tires, rod ends, truck bodies ect Kinda Scary and the bad part is I think about all the race trucks that are broke down during a race that I pass in my RZR lol

all I can say is we will see ! Im hoping to maybe get some pre running in it befor the Imperial Valley 250 and Marc was just telling me the utvs race before the trucks so I should race it after I get out of the RZR lol

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I thought that was the reason why you picked that race was because you wanted to race both!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000