Josh from NorCal

jrichard82

Jun 17, 2014
My name is Josh and I've been addicted for about 2 years now. It all started when a friend introduced me to his Rhino, then another friend to his RZR..... LOL, been riding quads since I was about 12 and just naturally progressed in to bigger more expensive toys. Currently I'm running an Orange Madness '14 XP4 900 with Magnum Offroad MX4 Cage, PRP doors and Rugged Radios RP660 Intercom. Big thank you to Mike at Magnum Offroad for hooking me up with the sickest cage on the market.

Aside from my moonlighting as a RZR connoisseur, I am a programmer by day and avid computer geek. Hopefully, I can share some knowledge and learn a lot.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Welcome Josh. if you ever get down to my area (Santa Maria) let me know. I'll take you on some great trails.

jrichard82

Jun 17, 2014
Thanks for the warm reception! I live in Placerville, just east of Sacramento. Typically, we ride up in the forest, but we also go out to Sand Mountain, Moon Rocks, Snow Flower, Pismo and we're planning a trip to Mecca aka Glamis in November. I'm also looking into doing a little racing probably mostly short course, but would love to find a somewhat local desert race.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I live over in here in Roseville. Do you know lance Schappard ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrichard82

Jun 17, 2014
I don't personally know a Lance, but I do have a friend who works with a Lance for the county and I just met a guy this last weekend that was saying he knew a Lance and if memory serves, he co-drives with him at Prairie City. So to answer your question, I don't. Where do you like to ride?

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
There's sly park, French meadows, sand mountain, Johnson valley, Dutch flat to name a few

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
FYI, Josh is a homo and likes to drink mountain dew with his coffee in the morning. Ha Ha Ha

My name is Josh and I've been addicted for about 2 years now. It all started when a friend introduced me to his Rhino, then another friend to his RZR..... LOL, been riding quads since I was about 12 and just naturally progressed in to bigger more expensive toys. Currently I'm running an Orange Madness '14 XP4 900 with Magnum Offroad MX4 Cage, PRP doors and Rugged Radios RP660 Intercom. Big thank you to Mike at Magnum Offroad for hooking me up with the sickest cage on the market.

Aside from my moonlighting as a RZR connoisseur, I am a programmer by day and avid computer geek. Hopefully, I can share some knowledge and learn a lot.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Went up off of the forest hill divide yesterday by the burn. Fast and no one was around

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000