July 24th (Sat.) Ocotillo Full Moon Ride

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Planning another full moon ride in Ocotillo Wells July 24th.... Lets get the list going. Last trip went from 7:30PM-4:20AM

1. MossLager

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
girl and i are in manifold is fixed head is toast down fall i got surgery that week so need to check the calendar to be sure but if not am in......

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Dam guys that is the next Glamis full Moon run, I love Ocotillo, But Glamis is my fav still, one day or night we need to figure out how to ride from Oco to Glamis.

Well I will be doing testing in the next couple of weeks in Oco so i will keep you guys posted on that ride.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Well Frank .... my trusty leader.... when your GPS dies you need to hand the torch down to someone who knows where the hell they're going... hahahaha made for a good place to stop and finish the ice chest off

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Well Frank .... my trusty leader.... when your GPS dies you need to hand the torch down to someone who knows where the hell they're going... hahahaha made for a good place to stop and finish the ice chest off

Well i did try and hand it over but no one took it LOL ;-)

We may have fix my GPS ;-)

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Just giving ya a hard time Frank... it wasn't till we were lost and you said "I told you the GPS broke" before I thought about what that actually meant. Sad thing is I think we had about 6 other GPS's on hand.. hahahaha good times.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Just giving ya a hard time Frank... it wasn't till we were lost and you said "I told you the GPS broke" before I thought about what that actually meant. Sad thing is I think we had about 6 other GPS's on hand.. hahahaha good times.
No problem here we all had a good time and getting lost make it more riding time ;-)

GPS broke comming down the phone both area it just lost power, but after checking it we found a wire had shorted out and after opening the unit more wires had also shorted out ;-)

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
"Sad thing is I think we had about 6 other GPS's on hand.. hahahaha good times."

True, But it didnt matter I was having a good time just riding around lost. lol

delaron

Jul 22, 2010
Had a great time will be in Glamis Gecko 2.5 for fri till sat morn.

delaron

Jul 22, 2010
Dam guys that is the next Glamis full Moon run, I love Ocotillo, But Glamis is my fav still, one day or night we need to figure out how to ride from Oco to Glamis.

Well I will be doing testing in the next couple of weeks in Oco so i will keep you guys posted on that ride.
Some of us will be in Glamis pad 2.5 fri until sat. Bus has DeLaRon on the side if anyone is down come on out.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Turbo I'm like you, I just talked with vince, I had a motorcycle accident and will be having surgery in the next couple of weeks, would love to be back out there again, the last ride was awesome, who said we were lost? hell i thought its was just so we could keeep riding and drinking beer:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000