Kevlar

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
I know Lyin King (cool name by the way) from RF.net He is almost as annoying as me!:D But seriously, its tough doing what he does, almost no one wants to listen or beleive that shit might get closed down. I've been a member of Freinds of Oceano Dunes (username was Mckenzie, but the board is now closed) since 2001. I really believe if it wasnt for that org, Pismo would've closed completely by now.

We need more like you Lyin King. Feel free to join my site and post all you may.

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
I know Lyin King (cool name by the way) from RF.net He is almost as annoying as me!:D But seriously, its tough doing what he does, almost no one wants to listen or beleive that shit might get closed down. I've been a member of Freinds of Oceano Dunes (username was Mckenzie, but the board is now closed) since 2001. I really believe if it wasnt for that org, Pismo would've closed completely by now.

We need more like you Lyin King. Feel free to join my site and post all you may.
Thanks Kevlar. Pain in the arse that I am, at least I'm in good company!

My wife and daughter gave me "The Lyin King" handle from rock crawling in our Jeeps when I'd tell them "Ah, we'll clear this with no problem" and then a half hour later when the winch cable was respooled, the snatch block and tree saver were stashed and the two of them where back in the rig they'd tell me I was a liar and finally gave me the handle. I earned it!

I'll check out your site, thanks for the invite and kudos!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000