Keyesville, LaFamilia Style

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Jim, I'll see if I can bring a stick of all the raw video from the John Berry ride if you still want it. let me know

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
THIS MAP MIGHT HELP WITH THE DIRECTIONS ON THE FIRST PAGE .

CAMP is on the right not the left .

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We watching videos on a projector this trip?
Well, I just found a bunch of video clips from the rubicon section, and low and behold, it was well documented of the Short Bus getting owned by the rubicon section!!!:D

I got all the clips on a USB stick I'm bringing with me, if rzrcsi wants to have movie nite:eek:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Well, I just found a bunch of video clips from the rubicon section, and low and behold, it was well documented of the Short Bus getting owned by the rubicon section!!!:D
HEY HEY HEY !! Everyone one knows it had a badly bent lower control arm, and a torn CV boot and ummmm........I had to poop and ummmmm, did I mention the torn CV boot? ..........:D:D

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
We watching videos on a projector this trip?
Yes Chris, you get to see yourself on the big screen again. :D Assuming it works.

I only have DVD-V playing capability so if someone has a laptop they can bring we should be able to play the stuff on Dave's little thingy...:cool:

Oh, and I found "the" video from last year @ F.P. :cool::D:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Larry, if you dont mind, fully prep your trailer for us to pick up tomorrow. I'll send a runner down there......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000