Keyesville, LaFamilia Style

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Sunday we'll go for a little easier ride, then Kyle (66Cummins) will lead the way to the Greenhorn Grill for some beer and food. Lunch or dinner I have no idea, it'll just depend on when we wander in there. The days are long so we have lots of time to play with.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I hope you guys have a great time. I miss you! I just got back from Moab (14.5 hours- 820 miles) and had a blast! Taint nothing you guys can throw at me now that will scare me after the trails I went on. I did "Hells Revenge" on the first day and "Poison Spider"on Friday. Nothing like a little pucker factor to liven things up!

My little 570 worked great even with cheap tires! Looking forward to the next ride with you folks!

My buddy John has pics from the trip and when he sends them to me I will get them to Stumpy to do his magic and post them for me!

Last edited:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I hope you guys had a great time. I miss you! I just got back from Moab (14.5 hours- 820 miles) and had a blast! Taint nothing you guys can throw at me now that will scare me after the trails I went on. I did "Hells Revenge" on the first day and "Poison Spider"on Friday. Nothing like a little pucker factor to liven things up!

My little 570 worked great even with cheap tires! Looking forward to the next ride with you folks!

My buddy John has pics from the trip and when he sends them to me I will get them to Stumpy to do his magic and post them for me!
Glad to hear you had a great time , can't wait to see your pix .

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I hope you guys had a great time. I miss you! I just got back from Moab (14.5 hours- 820 miles) and had a blast! Taint nothing you guys can throw at me now that will scare me after the trails I went on. I did "Hells Revenge" on the first day and "Poison Spider"on Friday. Nothing like a little pucker factor to liven things up!

Sounds like a challenge to me :cool:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Thanks Chris for the awesome pics and directions:D The left turn off the 155 is onto Keysville Rd correct?:)
Yes, you'll come down a hill and cross a bridge. Left turn is just after said bridge. A right turn will lead to that new campers unfortunate and early demise:eek: The turn into the meadow is about 1 mile from the highway.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Yes, you'll come down a hill and cross a bridge. Left turn is just after said bridge. A right turn will lead to that new campers unfortunate and early demise:eek: The turn into the meadow is about 1 mile from the highway.
Thank You Sir! You're awesome:D I don't care what Dave and Larry say about ya:eek: See ya Thursday:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
So I know that myself, Tom, Jim &Melissa, Kyle and Timmy's Hat will be pullin into camp Thursday around lunch. Is anyone else coming on Thursday that we should look out for? Anyone not on the list will be shot on site:eek::D Just lookin out for the Familia Peeps:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000