Keyesville, LaFamilia Style

Timmys Hat

Aug 5, 2011
Could the weather be better? I think not.
Famous last words, I hope not. No wind prediction. Ridgecrest had wind predicted for Wednesday. Lets hope it stays calm.

Thank you for the fire report. Didn't want to haul firewood I wouldn't need. I'm in for 5 gallons of LPG.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I checked weather.com earlier today and they're saying wind and clouds with the same temps. I like Jim's forecast better so I'm going with that one. If it's windy when the early arrival crowd gets there they can pick us a spot backed up to the trees help knock it down a little.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I checked weather.com earlier today and they're saying wind and clouds with the same temps. I like Jim's forecast better so I'm going with that one. If it's windy when the early arrival crowd gets there they can pick us a spot backed up to the trees help knock it down a little.
We are well prepared for wind ......:cool:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I ran around up there today and conditions are awesome. There was very little traffic so as long as that holds true for tomorrow the dust should be minimal. We cleared a few trees so all is wide open. BRING A SWEATER! I think one of my nipples fell off cause it was down right chilly:eek: There are a couple of stretches that are pretty washed out but still very passable. There is no bypass for the one pictured below. We'll still be going down this route because it's a damn good time!:D

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000