Keysville Ride 3-10

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
We're going to Keyesville this Sunday. Today is raining in Bakersfield so it's likely snowing up there. The forecast calls for 70 degrees on Sunday in Lake Isabella so I'm betting the riding will be awesome:D Terrain up there varies from easy to very difficult, you never know what you'll get!

If your interested post up and we'll figure out where to meet! We're planning to leave Bakersfield around 7:45.

If anyone wants to caravan from Bakersfield the plan is to meet at the Harbor Freight / Johns Incredible Pizza parking lot near 99 and Rosedale HWY. We plan to leave there by 7:45. If you want to meet in Lake Isabella there's a Shell Station at 6209 Lake Isabella Boulevard, we're planning to be there around 9:15. I still can't copy from Google maps so exit 178 onto Hwy 155 and turn into town. The Shell is at the first light.

Guys, I know there are a few of our family who live further away and would like to do an overnighter La Familia style in Keyesville. I'll do one this year after I get the lay of land a little better. I just don't want to drag you guys up here to have a sucky ride!

Last edited:

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Have a good ride... I'll be thinkin' about you guys while I'm moving furniture :( Anybody in SanDiego need something to do tomorrow ?? :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Have a good ride... I'll be thinkin' about you guys while I'm moving furniture :( Anybody in SanDiego need something to do tomorrow ?? :D

OOOOO MY BACK HURTS!! Then tell the misses your sorry to miss out on helping. We won't take your picture, except maybe one for blackmail:D:D You never know what may be needed down the road:eek:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I'm in, oh wait.... This isn't a hiking trip is it????? Dang it, I'm still sans MOTOR :eek::eek: well, have a good day, if it's 70 up there it should be nice...

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I would offer you a seat buddy but as of now the Short Bus is at capacity. It really sucks they did you dirty on your engine man, that really sucks:mad: We will buy a 4 seater at some point and I thought I had the dealer picked out, maybe Berts isn't too far away.

Still raining in Bakersfield a little this morning. As long as the weather holds for tomorrow it's going be sweet ride:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000