kimbrell wins loors saturday elsinore

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
it was great racing but might have been better on the smaller track
Some of us praticed the small track, ( it was diff than the Kart track, a little)

just like the karts you saw, there was really no room to pass. track was waaayy to skinny, would have been much carnage to the machines.

when we went to Qualify, we all voted on which track, and the big track won out.

Note: fridays practice times were aprox 10 seconds faster than any other time, I think Rj turned a 1:02.:D But because they make it all sloppy and wet, this slows everyone down by over 10 seconds.

Green4Ever

Jun 30, 2009
From what I saw it looked like about half big track and half smaller track. In that case a racer may have to have some skills and patience to pass. Lack of driving skills is what damages the machines. It seems like most people can smash the throttle and wait for the clutch to shift out. Maybe a tighter race would make for better viewing for the people watching.

Just my opinion

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Thats why there needs to be a race that is for utv only. Old school elsinore style. It was a hit then I think it would work. I understand that there has to be a middle ground on the track design for TK,trucks,buggies,utvs, "did I miss anybody", I still think a utv only series would be cool. Real technical, and big. I started as a fan watching Todd,chad M,Chad G,and others race from the side, and I allways wanted to be sidexside with those guys on the track. When I got there it was great.
Seems like the promoters are more for the $$$$$ then for what it really stands for to be behind the wheel, maybe just me but when I was behind the wheel at elsinore next to these guys It was great. Maybe We can all remember what it was like and dont get stuck in the BLING BLING OF RACING.

Gonzo624

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Jul 2, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga
Cant say I disagree with either of you. The only problem with that is getting everyone to show up. At least they made an effort at LOORS I think we should give it a shot next race. Then we can have some say in changes we think would make it better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000