King of the Hammers

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
Here are a couple pics of Shannon Campbells new Rock Racer for KOH....
with IFS..yes, IFS. Glad I am not entered in KOH with a car. Dont really see anyone competing with this if he stays together..
Taylor

Wasatch Quad

Wasatch You Sayin'? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Northern Utah
That thing is BAD A$$.....

What is the deal with the A arms? Why are the mounting points on the frame closer together than at the nuckle?

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
there is gna be some even sicker rigs than that at the koh. Avanlache engineering is rumored to have a way sick rig for it , same with twisted customs

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
dont know yet

jon,
dont know yet, have some pretty interesting stuff going down soon, playing it day by day....spending quite a bit of time in so-cal though.

I will let you know asap Jon, would like to get together there. Would also love to go and see the race. You, Shannon, lil rich, John Messer, should be really cool. I havent seen KOH in person yet..
T

UTV Mayhem

UTVMayhem DVD Series - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 26, 2009
Re: dont know yet

I got a message from Crowdog saying that they finished King Of The Hammers. Not without incident but he is alive and the car is in one piece!!! LOL Cant wait to see the pictures..... great job Crowdog!!

i waited for sooooo long for them to finish, i left an hour after the second to last car finished, i was told jon was still out there by charlene from SXS action....glad they finally made it in, it was funny to see casey currie fish in reverse, he no forward gears and did alot of the course backwards and still finished 4th i think....insane!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

yeah Jon left me a couple of messages from a bush on the lakebed...the only place he could get service!! Said they had a blast, finished late but finished nonetheless. He said they were the only one's with stock suspension, everyone else had LT.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com

Yup the bush is the place to be on the lakebed for cell service! Haha. I saw them come in after they finished, looked beatedn down but runnin!

better than the team who lost high gear and low gear, and had to finish the last 8 miles in reverse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UTV Mayhem

UTVMayhem DVD Series - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 26, 2009

Yup the bush is the place to be on the lakebed for cell service! Haha. I saw them come in after they finished, looked beatedn down but runnin!

better than the team who lost high gear and low gear, and had to finish the last 8 miles in reverse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sort of. casey still beat them...LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000