KOH 2012 Feb 10

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jim, Melissa, Kyle, Michelle and all, thanks for a great time at KOH. Jim, big thanks to you and the rest of LaFamilia for helping when my truck broke at Elvis, you all are great... I'm looking forward to repaying the favors one day.
Sorry, no time for adios Saturday morning, I ran out of time trying to get packed and headed out, and seeing the long line of traffic, decided to roll (left at 11:40). The tie rod end came loose on Boone Road, but a quick tighten with a wrench and the welded rod made it all the way to New Mexico. It was stronger than original.
But thanks again, it was a great week...
Darryl -

It was great meeting you finally and hanging out Fri. Hope to see you again soon. Funny how you meet some folks and it seems like you've known them for ever.

Take care brother.

jim :cool:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jim, thanks for the long tow back to camp on Sunday! Love your buggy. Just not following that close.
Hey John -

Still thinking of changing my board name to "AAA" after this weekend.

It was great meeting you and maybe we'll have the chance to compete one of these days.

best

jim

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Love it!! shit'll buff out :D:D who needs a jeep lol
I would made it up but you and those jeepsters were taking too long! I got bored so I went back to YEAGERMASTER and UTV cheerleaders to party get another shot where all the yelling and action was…..lol!

Hell I wouldn't of made it as far as I did without Georges help, that was a nasty crawl I beat the heck out of my xp.

Papabear I’ll give u your radio next weekend.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I would made it up but you and those jeepsters were taking too long! I got bored so I went back to YEAGERMASTER and UTV cheerleaders to party get another shot where all the yelling and action was…..lol!
Hmmmm - That's not quite how I remember it

I believe you owe someone a drum........ :cool:

woodysfj40

perpetual noobie
Sep 21, 2010
Wisconsin
www.rockcrawler.com
GREAT time...arrived Friday and departed Saturday...8 days on the JV lakebed, and only one shower :)

2100 miles from the Boone turnoff road to my driveway...spent Sat night in Vegas w/ friends and left Sun morning about 9a...30 mph over the Vail and Loveland passes in 4wd on Sunday night, late. Ice/snow covered roads thru the rest of CO, NE, IA and WI on Monday...only got sideways twice on the last 30 or so miles in IA :)

Home just after midnight last night...3000+ images to go thru, snow/salt/sand covered truck/trailer/toys to deal with, forgot to drain the fresh water (now frozen...ha!), and a WHOLE lotta sand/dust to clean out...

GREAT time (worth repeating)...thanks to everyone :)

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Glad you made it home safe, and at least I know what that smell was now..... Lol

Travel safe when you come back out in may!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000