KOH 2012 Feb 10

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Where are you camped? Just past the bridge on the left?

I wouldn't mind having a place to park since I can only do day trips on Sunday and next Friday.
Turn left at the campo Carrea/boone rd. sign. We're on the right near the end of the road past the "Drama Lane" sign. You're welcome to park near us if you like.

Todd C

Jun 12, 2011
Turn left at the campo Carrea/boone rd. sign. We're on the right near the end of the road past the "Drama Lane" sign. You're welcome to park near us if you like.
Nice to meet you Jim and Zane. Had a great day on Super Sunday watching the Every Man Challenge. I'll be back on Friday for the big race.

Last edited:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
IT IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR US. WE ARE BOTH SICK & THE RHINO IS IN THE SHOP WAITING FOR A HELICOIL TO REPAIR THE SPARKPLUG HOLE IN THE CYLINDER. I KNOW, I KNOW. I AM THE NEW CRAIG. NO WINE TASTING FOR ME. :D:D:D MAN I MISS CRAIG & HIS FAMILY.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
IT IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR US. WE ARE BOTH SICK & THE RHINO IS IN THE SHOP WAITING FOR A HELICOIL TO REPAIR THE SPARKPLUG HOLE IN THE CYLINDER. I KNOW, I KNOW. I AM THE NEW CRAIG. NO WINE TASTING FOR ME. :D:D:D MAN I MISS CRAIG & HIS FAMILY.
Bummer - get well

We will miss you

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Locked and loaded to head out tomorrow morning! Woo!

Jim&Melissa, do you guys need anything? Ice, beer...brownies? :)

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
i'mm trying to get out there tomorrow am ....i think i will just bring the car . i get off work at 6 am. dose anyone have a open seat just for the day ??? and will have to leave at 430 -5 to get back to work . hey where the pic's ?????????????????

Deb&Roy

UTVUnderground La Familia
Nov 27, 2011
LOL Papa Bear - Roy and I and hopefully Nacho (if he's better) will be there sometime around 7ish Thursday evening!

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I was going to try and make it Thursday night but by the time I fight traffic from San-Diego might as well leave @ 7PM get to Victorville truck stop about 10-11PM sleep get there early Friday am. My sister and niece is coming day Friday. Niece is a good drummer too so if you hear the beat that's us. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000