KOH COUNTDOWN

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Last year our pacifico keg got cancelled. We ended up with coors light (the standard desert beer). This year camp boss wants to bring pacificos in bottles. I know the blm and our utv and buggy tires hate bottles. We dispose of inside of rv. And use solo cups or bulldog containers we got at sxs perf grand opening. Anybody else brining bottles? Or just a plain NO NO? We are very clean about it. And NO we never burn pallets. I am very strict about that. We bring seasoned split local firewood.
I always drink from the bottle, I hate cans. Changes the flavor to me. Never had an issue, well none that I remember... :D

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
OK OK.. So do we wana make this a group camp ( UTVUG ) if so where and if not ( UTVUG ) where do you all wana camp, hammer town or out of town ?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Jimandmelissa will chime in. The "heights" maybe??? My buddy is bringing his 37' 5th wheel. Im sure he is gonna want to pull up near hammertown fence. I couldn't find the utvug camp last year :(. So we camped over by the LCQ course. Great view. And got my red wrist band so we were able to drive the utv into hammertown. And blackpowder campfire bombs were a plenty. Man i miss sobe bottles.

PRP Seats

PRP Seats - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
May 24, 2011
Temecula, CA
www.PRPseats.com
PRP will be there all week. Looking forward to a good time as always. Personally, my first time in Johnson Valley. Happy to hear the news the other day so I don't miss out on future events/trips.

******* BEGIN SHAMELESS PROMOTION *******

If you're gearing up to run the hammers—whether UTV, ULTRA4 or Everyman—check out our Get Hammered Package. Not only do you get a good deal on the products but... if you win, you get your money back!

Check it out at www.PRPseats.com/GetHammered

******* END SHAMELESS PROMOTION *******

Oc1

Apr 21, 2011
PRP will be there all week. Looking forward to a good time as always. Personally, my first time in Johnson Valley. Happy to hear the news the other day so I don't miss out on future events/trips.
Congrats on getting to come out. It will change your prospective.;) I missed the first 2 years but after my first KOH I haven't missed one since. I will be out all week as well. Stop by Shannon Cambells pit and say hi if your wandering around. If I'm not there I will be out wheeling. You can also look for the Undertaker rigs on the top of back door at night heckling.:D

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
We usually look to camp against the hill hard left after going through checkpoint/entrance but naturally its packed so wind up going out in the flats by the little mound that's a geocache. Great view of hammertoen since a bit elevated, close to everything but still a half mile away from other campers for privacy. Works well for KOH. Off weekends it's Soggy Rockpile or the buttes. Wheres the heights BTW?

sent from the top of China Wall

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
hmmmm. 5 pounds of black powder in stock locally. :eek: might have to dust off the old bowling ball cannon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000