KOH ****FATOGRAPHY PICS****

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Nice Rusty "AKA" GAZELLE..

I will have some more pics posted up soon!!

Here's a TASTE...

The CHAMPION OF KING OF THE HAMMERS!!
#555 M. Guthrie

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
awesome shots!! I love that Teryx!!!

Thanks again Jon, Reid, and the entire Muzzys/MFS/Team Green Monster Kawasaki Teryx team for supporting UTVUnderground.com! It was awesome hanging out with you guys this weekend and we cant wait to do it again!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Here's some FATOGRAPHY video footage for the FAT guys that didn't want to walk and check out the "sledge hammer".
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txNgDWGain4]YouTube - S5000016.AVI[/ame]

This gives you the idea of 2000 people in a canyon!

KOH 2010 RACE!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Mike,
Let us know if you want any other pics with the Fatography border on the pic with all the race info.You can use any pictures...

Daniel

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I want to thank everyone who raced at KOH. Without racers we don't have anything to shoot. If you raced and would like a picture of your car please email me at [email protected] and I will email you the file. We had a great time at this race.

Fatography is just getting of the ground. We will be shooting at
most events. If you would like us to shoot something special for you at an event let us know. I will have a website up soon so you can purchase prints, posters, shirts and a bunch of other stuff. Thanks again for all your support.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
awesome shots!! I love that Teryx!!!

Thanks again Jon, Reid, and the entire Muzzys/MFS/Team Green Monster Kawasaki Teryx team for supporting UTVUnderground.com! It was awesome hanging out with you guys this weekend and we cant wait to do it again!
Great shots guys! So when is the next event? I'm ready to hang with the UG crowd anytime!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Man Reid, looking at the schedule looks like we should be at an event almost 2 times a month! LOL I think we should do something at Round 1 of Lucas Oil to kick off the season! We are also going to try and make it to The BITD Bilek 300 and I know Rusty is planning on making it to the SF250! This year is going to be NUTS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000