KOH Registration EXTENSION

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Crow, I can not beleive that there are not more guys jumping all over this opportunity! All I ever hear is " there is no money in UTV racing" Here is a 5K purse up for grabs plus some contingency prizes. We are going to be there I tell you that for sure! Come on UTV racers, 60 miles for $5000 and the chance to be part of one of the coolest off road event in the world. Step up boys and girls!!!

BS JX

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
how much is the entry fee, and how does this race work? Is there a lot of rock crawling?? Would I be able to race my BITD rzr without changing the set up? Rock crawling is not my cup of tea!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Jeff,

I cant say for sure but I would think that your BITD car would do just fine as long as you have retained 4wd. It is a bit fo a different race thats for sure. Crowdog would be a good guy to drop some insight here as he raced it last year...... I will find some links and vids for you...

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
how much is the entry fee, and how does this race work? Is there a lot of rock crawling?? Would I be able to race my BITD rzr without changing the set up? Rock crawling is not my cup of tea!
Jeff whats up the fee it think is like 400. Jagged X was there last year with there RZR and finished 3rd. We will be there with the RZRS EDGE 1912.
We will also be running the bad ass Pit Bull Tires on the car.
Should come out alot of UTV people will be out there for sure.

THEPITBULL

NO F-TARDS ALLOWED - PIT BULL TIRES - Official UTV
Oct 15, 2009
I think it's $450 entry fee.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000