"La Famila"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hey Guys,

So you know I have spoken with Lasher and Waytay and both know that this subject needs to be avoided by them and they agreed. I don't need to have the talk with Deserteryx because he gets it and you can tell in his posts. I didn't ban Papa Bear solely on his language and filth in "defending" himself in the thread that started it all. Rusty nailed it, I banned him once I saw him create a thread essentially saying he was going to file a lawsuit against Kawasaki for this mess.. That pisses me off as I don't need my site being the reason that some dude wants to sue a company that we at UTVUnderground have worked so hard to build a relationship with.

Anyway, things with PB have taken a turn and it looks like PB thinks that I owe HIM an apology and that he is in fact taking La Familia with him to another site that has offered him a home. lol So apparently all of you who are in La Familia now have to go to his new site.

Of course I thinks its posturing at its best and I still hope cooler heads will prevail. FWIW I had a great chat today with PB's son Breven at the V2R contingency and there is no ill feelings there.

Thanks again guys! Onward and upward!
Thanks Joey, got it.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I tried to BAN Joey, but I dont have the power. He is untouchable in his house. Instead of a ban I say we get Joey in the dunk tank for all the times he posts pictures of his office for the day. From the Dunes of UAE to the white sand beaches of Baja. While all of us drool from our computer screens. I got $20 on it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000