Apr 17, 2009
I just want to say I very sorry about this ;-(

But it look like "La Familia" will be looking for another home ;-(

To all "La Familia" Love Yea ;-)

You have my Phone Number and e-mail ;-)

I will not be posting any more and will be log off of this site ;-(

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Why? I went to the Robert Rosas ride with you all and thought you were a great group of people...

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I see they banned PB. I wonder if they banned the other two that were feeding fuel to the fire....

I hope to join you guys on the next ride! ;)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
This is really upsetting to see but I can no longer allow Papa Bear to drag this site into a gutter. He has done alot for this site during his tenure, I have said many times what a good guy he is and tried to convince people of that for the last year. But finally he started a thread today that pushed me over the fence.

I have no beef with anyone here, not him and especially with La Famlia. If LF feels they need to find a new home because PB has been issued a 7 day ban then so be it. Yeah that's right, it's only 7 days but if he chooses to make it forever then so be it.

Here I am in monatana trying to build more relationships and all anyone can bring up is PB and his BS. Sure, others fueled that thread but it was PBs refusal to even acknowledge the fact that maybe all these other guys aren't just crazy.

While I always have the backs of our members and always will I cannot let one person affect hard earned relationships that I have established with companies. PB is the ONLY member I have ever had here who has had not just one but multiple brand name companies question me and ask what his involvement is as a member. Multiple times I have been told that I should cool this guy down and this was coming from his affiliated LaFamlia friends as well as other members and associates of the site. I just can't take it anymore.

Again, LaFamilia is welcome here for ever. There isn't a better group of UTV guys around. PB will also be welcomed back should he choose to consider cooling it down a bit. However, now he is threatening lawsuits and saying that I need to delete all his posts and photos because they are his property and copy written. While I think that is a bunch of total BS I will look into the validity of his argument. In the mean time I will see if a cooler head will prevail as I have no problem deleting him entirely from the archives of our site if I need to.

No one controls this site but me, I make these final decisions and I have never banned a contributing member in all the years we have been around. I hope that says something about the site and my restrain in using this authority.

LaFamilia is always welcome, forever. I would hope the members of that group would look at is as an isolated situation with one guy. This does not reflect on their group at all!!! I never thought it would come to this but it has so sorry if I have offended the LF membership by banning this guy.

I am typing from 30k feet on an airplane on my way to Vegas to cover the V2R race fr our members and readers. Life goes on......

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
And for the record. This talk PB has spewed about Kawasaki having a secret agenda to get him off this site is a total and utter joke. While they along with all the other readers notice his posts no one has ever established a committee to secretly go after him. lol. WAJ. I think had he not talked so much trash for the last year about Kawasaki he would not be so paranoid that every guy who is against him is a part of the secret club. I think it just so happens that his Kawasaki bashing caused guys who do ride the Kawi products to grow a distaste for him and his righteous opinions.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Joey, I believe you have done the right thing. You have acted both friendly and professionally. LF seems like a great group. It would be sad to see them go as a result of one man's recklessness.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Well said Joe.

La Familia I hope you guys stick around, but Papa Bear just pushed to far. I have always supported him. I explained the Yellow text. I explained to many people how he is a good guy. I think all members have a right to speak their opinion about everything. But when it comes to person attacks and threats it has to stop.

I am mod on the Underground and I have gone a long time without even editing a post. This site runs great the members are great and the info is far above any others on the web.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
This is a real shame, i have been with La Familia from the beginning, Frank (Cisco Kid) and I met with a guy name Jeff for what was to be a group call Rutting Rhinos, that was a fail and Frank and i joined up and met Dune Dummy, Jim and so on, they really are a good group of guys. I for one think PB is a great guy but do think is was going off the deep end on some of his topics, I have never heard him do this before, I hope that he will calm down and understand what the UTVUnderground truly represents. I will do my part to help La Familia stick around. I for one will be, though i am in Colorado now i am and will always be part of the La Familia and will stick with them. The people on here that ride with them know what a very good group oif guys they are and should not be judged by one persons actions

Thanks UTV underground.
Craig

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
This is a real shame, i have been with La Familia from the beginning, Frank (Cisco Kid) and I met with a guy name Jeff for what was to be a group call Rutting Rhinos, that was a fail and Frank and i joined up and met Dune Dummy, Jim and so on, they really are a good group of guys. I for one think PB is a great guy but do think is was going off the deep end on some of his topics, I have never heard him do this before, I hope that he will calm down and understand what the UTVUnderground truly represents. I will do my part to help La Familia stick around. I for one will be, though i am in Colorado now i am and will always be part of the La Familia and will stick with them. The people on here that ride with them know what a very good group oif guys they are and should not be judged by one persons actions

Thanks UTV underground.
Craig

Well Spoken.

Hopefully cooler heads prevail and everyone can get along in a week.

[ame="http://youtu.be/z5OXON8vIaA"]302 Found[/ame]

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks guys. And as I said. This has NOTHING to do with LF AT ALL. I know PB wants to make it about that but it's not. We LOVE LF and all they have done for the site. I brag about them all the time when I am talking about our site. It would kill me of LF members were to leave.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Joey, FWIW I feel you exhibited an incredible amount of restraint. Having to deal with a member that was spiraling out of control while on a business trip to further develop professional relationships and most likely being questioned by those parties with "wtf is going on with this guy?" must have been an incredible distraction. For all your hard work I say good job sir.

:cool:

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
I really do hope LF sticks around, and that PB takes a step back, composes himself, and decides to come back (post ban) and continue to be a member of this awesome site. I know that the great members of this site would accept him back without grudge. I was really looking forward to joining PB and LF on one of their next rides. :(

As for your action JD, you made the move you had to make in the best interest of the Underground. Good job buddy. Hopefully no one takes it personally.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
i know some of you may think i was fueling the fire but i was only reacting to his comments and trying to explain how his comments were affecting others, I never had any intent for it to ever reach this point. i have done multiple rides with LF and have meet PB. You guys are a great group of people and do alot on this forum, weather it be some awesome group rides, or volunteer at events. i really hope you guys can stay on the underground. i really hope PB will come after the 7 days. please fill free to pm me if you have concerns of what i have said.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well I am super bummed. According to Papa Bear he does in fact speak for all of LaFamilia. He is LaFamilia he claims and because he says so they will all be leaving. I have also been called a 14yr old by him, a liar and a sell out. He owns all of his posts an pictures here so I have to take them all down and delete them he says? lol

He now has resorted to calling sponsors like NCY and tell them that he has been banned. Like he brought NCY to us? I guess he forgot that I have known them and worked for them when I was 17. does anyone else think this is weird for a 61 year old man to be acting so vindictively. Like I have ruined his life?

I hope he calms down. I also hope that the other LF members can chime in with their thoughts on all this. I would love to hear from more of them as those I have heard from all say they support this decision knowing it was a tough one for me.

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
Well I am super bummed. According to Papa Bear he does in fact speak for all of LaFamilia. He is LaFamilia he claims and because he says so they will all be leaving. I have also been called a 14yr old by him, a liar and a sell out. He owns all of his posts an pictures here so I have to take them all down and delete them he says? lol
He now has resorted to calling sponsors like NCY and tell them that he has been banned. Like he brought NCY to us? I guess he forgot that I have known them and worked for them when I was 17. does anyone else think this is weird for a 61 year old man to be acting so vindictively. Like I have ruined his life?

I hope he calms down. I also hope that the other LF members can chime in with their thoughts on all this. I would love to hear from more of them as those I have heard from all say they support this decision knowing it was a tough one for me.
So I'm guessing PB may have earned more than a 7 day vacation???

If LaFamilia pulls out of all the forums PB gets banned from they're likely to run out of forums

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
:mad:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUS4TpBry6c"]You Bastard! - YouTube[/ame]

;)

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos

Well now i dont feel so bad about the banning.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000