"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Fatchance37

Oct 16, 2010
Thanks to everyone for the great day. My son, Justin is still talking about the rides and feast on Saturday. Most notable, he was amazed at the great bunch of folks that is... La Famila.

I would llike to know if there is an alternate route to Drop 31 other than Parkview - Desert Aire - and then canal road at drop 30. I want to make the next trip with my RV so I can spend the weekend and not boondock in my enclosed. Don't think I would attempt that in my Class C, pulling the enclosed.

Thanks again,
Fat

Fatchance37

Oct 16, 2010
Oh, here's a video I put together of a segment of the Sat nite ride.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxS_959KPj4&list=UUfbZR8wsKXVHw8XYSlCt6tg&index=1&feature=plcp"]Night Ride in the Mazes 2/12 - YouTube[/ame]

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
SWEET video !!! The first time I went there we took the yellow route on PB's map but I don't know the streets normally I don't to worry because my truck is lifted and my trailers axle our flipped . I'm sure some one will chime in with better info.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I / Cheryl our working on some video of talent night ,but I have a disclaimer it was taken with my drinking hand and me and Dave were BSen at the time ha ha and it's not the best video it's kinda dark and out focus , but I'll post it up any way today I hope . :D

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
John Berry, we never met but somehow I got the feeling you had something to do with my getting back into playing drums, the birth of “La Familia band" on your ride, the new friends and family that been drawn to our camp fire through love, now music and talents. My taking the wrong turn getting stuck in the desert and the love to help me out, in return my paying it forward helping Richard in a time of need, and the others. Everything happens for a reason.....

The building of the legacy La Familia stands for you were a part of, thank you and God Bless! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000