"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
OK LA FAMILIA, the wife and I are in... Yes she said shes going...lol... What a trooper I have...Love her...

So now with that im still waiting to hear from Nate at Albe to pick up the turbo 4 tomorrow, if not then we will be heading out about noonish..

Cant wait to get out there with you all and have a great weekend..

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
OK LA FAMILIA, the wife and I are in... Yes she said shes going...lol... What a trooper I have...Love her...

So now with that im still waiting to hear from Nate at Albe to pick up the turbo 4 tomorrow, if not then we will be heading out about noonish..

Cant wait to get out there with you all and have a great weekend..
Cool, a few of us are already here. Call if you need help

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Thanks JAM and I sure will Richard.

Im just trying to figer out if Ill be leaving from Riverssippi or Santee. But I just need to figuer out a route from santee , which im trying to do right now. Looks like the 78 out to ocatillo then the 86 back north to 111 then on to the camp directions.. Does that sound about right ?

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Thanks JAM and I sure will Richard.

Im just trying to figer out if Ill be leaving from Riverssippi or Santee. But I just need to figuer out a route from santee , which im trying to do right now. Looks like the 78 out to ocatillo then the 86 back north to 111 then on to the camp directions.. Does that sound about right ?
Call me
A little hard to type directions from phone out here

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal
Thought I was going to make it for a day ride saturday but the wife is too pregnant for me to leave. So ill try to hook up with u all on another ride in a few months.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Thought I was going to make it for a day ride saturday but the wife is too pregnant for me to leave. So ill try to hook up with u all on another ride in a few months.
We hope all goes well for you guys. A good ride is fun but probably not worth the years of scorn for missing a big day:eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey, someone save my "tent" spot by the tree....you know the one :)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
well got up and ready to roll out and mamma is just feeling it and broke down this morrning... She just wants to be at home and relax..

So with that said we will not make it guys.. Please be safe and enjoy your time together out there with John..

Tomorrow will be another day, maybe I will just make it out for the day and go on the ride.. What time will the ride start tomorrow ?

So ill be unpacking and pre packing for a day trip maybe...

Vacho...

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hope your wife feels better. I am going up tomorrow morning and will be taking the 10 freeway. I am leaving Simi Valley at 4 am. Of you want we can meet some where and follow each other up there. I heard the ride starts around 9 am

Last edited:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Wow!! What a great ride! I think we're the only ones that had problems. One rig with problems and no one had to be towed back:D Thats got to be a record since I've been around:D Stacki is learning the pre flight checks on the Short Bus and I'm learning how to teach her that which lead to an overheating/coolant refill break. Stacki will also be learning how to change lower control arms, because plowing into a rock many times the size of the Short Bus bends them:eek: We limped it back under it own power WHEW!!!:) Thanks for a great ride Cisco!! It was great to see everyone!

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Great ride and great to see everyone and meet a few new people. Thank you Cisco it was great to meet you and to la familia to always making me feel like part of the family.

Last edited:

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Glad I was able to make it out there for a day and make the ride.. Great ride you lined up there Cisco little buddy.. Looks like I found anothere great ridding location...

POR VIDA LA FAMILIA !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000