"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal
Hey guys is it red canyon trail you take off the bradshaw trail to go on the little rubicon ride? It looks like red canyon was the trail we took last time I road with you guys. Any way if it is red canyon your suppose to take its washed out. If its a different one please let me know.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
There is a Geocache were some of John's ashes are , on the LiL Rubicon trail .
The cords to the geocache on the LiL' Rubicon are:
N33*34.516'
W115*39.674'

Here's UPS Bob spreading some of Johns ashes . The Geocache is just to the left of every one in the pix in the rocks . ( watch for snakes )

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Is any one interested in yellow La Familia t-shirts. I need a minimum of 25 to order . $15. s/xl and $17.2x,3x

Last edited:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Put me down for one XL please sir. Mamma gave the 'are you out of your mind' look when I asked her about a yellow shirt so I guess I'm rollin' this solo.

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal
Does anyone know where you turn left off the Bradshaw trail to head towards little Rubicon? Is it Red Canyon or Amys wash?

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal
Ok. I remember a little trail to the left as I drove into the red canyon. I dident take it though and drove to the end of red canyon. I would love to come out on the ride with you guys but I don't think i could could camp. My wife is due on March 29th so I need to stay close to home. I might try to come out for the day though. Is Saturday the day your doing the Rubicon ride?

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok. I remember a little trail to the left as I drove into the red canyon. I dident take it though and drove to the end of red canyon. I would love to come out on the ride with you guys but I don't think i could could camp. My wife is due on March 29th so I need to stay close to home. I might try to come out for the day though. Is Saturday the day your doing the Rubicon ride?
Yes Saturday is the main ride day . Also if you would like we can put you up towards the front so you will be back to your truck a little sooner.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABY. MARCH 29TH IS A GREAT DAY. IT IS MY BIRTHDAY.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
At the end of that Trail that is the start of the Little Rubicon Trail ;-)

Love to have you join us ;-)

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Hey Cisco....

My Daughter and her Husband are thinking of coming over from San Diego for the ride on Saturday. Do you have an idea of ride time I can tell her so they will get there in time ?? Thanks

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Hey Cisco....

My Daughter and her Husband are thinking of coming over from San Diego for the ride on Saturday. Do you have an idea of ride time I can tell her so they will get there in time ?? Thanks
+- around 9:00 am ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000