"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
"La Familia" will have it's 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 / 17, 2013

Yellow Ribbons will be provided and installed on all the rides by Richard (Onerich) and Slacker (Chris)
<O
</O

Small American Flags will be provided and installed on all the rides by Raul (Itstoolate) and Slacker (Chris)
<O
</O

A Small Tube with Note Pad a pencil will be at the Memorial Site to add you name and any small item that you want to leave with John Berry - Thanks to Jim and Melissa

A few pin buttons with John Berry on them will be Provided by Richard (Onerich)

A 5x8 US Flag Flown over Washington DC in honor of the ride will be Provided by Raul (Itstoolate)

*We like to have all the peeps wear yellow T-Shirts*
<O
</O

We will have a potluck dinner after the ride.
<O
</O

Dry Camping at drop 31, hope to see you all ;-)

It look like the R/R has raise track at Bay Drive . So low profile trailer will not make it over.
Here a Map on a 2nd way to get in:
E-Mail and I can send you the Google Earth KMZ file
[email protected]
1. Turn Left on Cleveland St off of Hwy 111 to the end
2. Turn Right on 70th Ave to the end
3. Turn Right on Sea View Way to the end
4. Turn Left on 72nd Ave
5. Turn Left on Windlass Dr
6. Turn Right on Compass Dr
7. Turn Right on 72 Ave - all the way to a dirt road and to the bottom of the canal
8. Turn right at bottom of canal
9. At a tree next to the canal got ot the right - you can try and go up to the canal at this location but please walk it 1st
10. Turn left to drop 30
11. Turn Left up the canal road to Drop 31 - to camp

<O
</O

Last edited:

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
List ;-)

1. John Berry
2. Cisco Kid
3. Jim and Melissa
4. Slacker and Family
5. grumpysrzr4
6. onerich
7. Itstoolate
8. japinthebox
9. Jack & Jan
10. Rzrcsi
11. Class51600
12. dev's rzr
13. RED RZR
14. dunerat
15. Tomcav
16. Kevlar
17. kkcrazyed
18. Pat Lane
19. Doug from Idyllwild
20. Fred and Kathy
21. GOVACHO
22. upsbobrzr4
23. RED RZR
24. glares
25. Todd C
26. RZRluvr
27. trukndave
28. dkiewicz
29. CWAZY
30. dunerat
31. Deathfly
32. Slowpokejay
33. KingJPW

Last edited:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Hey Cisco, please add me and my family to the list for camping and something good to eat at the potluck. I don't know what she'll make but my wife never fails in this department :)

We'll take the first first item on the list, ribbons. I'll shoot you a PM on that in a bit Cisco.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Add me also and If you don't mind I'll get the Ribbons . Also if I can help with any thing plez let me know . I also have some of the buttons left over from the past years , maybe 10 total . I can also get some stickers made ( free ) if you would like ?

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Hey Cisco, please add me and my family to the list for camping and something good to eat at the potluck. I don't know what she'll make but my wife never fails in this department :)

We'll take the first first item on the list, ribbons. I'll shoot you a PM on that in a bit Cisco.
Thank You ;-)
You can help in the intall of the flgas and ribbons ;-)

add me to the list
Thank You Baby ;-)

Add me also and If you don't mind I'll get the Ribbons . Also if I can help with any thing plez let me know . I also have some of the buttons left over from the past years , maybe 10 total . I can also get some stickers made ( free ) if you would like ?
Thank You Baby ;-)

Cisco, Marti and I will also attend. I will have a 5x8 US flag flown over Washington DC in honor of the ride and also provide all the small flags.
Thank You Baby ;-)

Jack

Jack In The RZR - UTVUnderground La Familia
Jun 15, 2010
Cisco, Please add us to the list.

Jack & Jan

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
List ;-)

1. John Berry
2. Cisco Kid
3. Jim and Melissa
4. Slacker and Family
5. grumpysrzr4
6. onerich
7. Itstoolate
8. japinthebox
9. Jack & Jan
10. Rzrcsi
11.AG tentatively

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Will any of you guys that have been there before, be there Thursday night ? We are thinking of coming on Thursday or maybe early Friday to make a little longer trip out of it... will also need directions to the "La Familia camp site" at some point.... Thanks!

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Will any of you guys that have been there before, be there Thursday night ? We are thinking of coming on Thursday or maybe early Friday to make a little longer trip out of it... will also need directions to the "La Familia camp site" at some point.... Thanks!
I can meet you on Thursday and ride into camp or 1st light on Friday Morning ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Directions from Hwy 111: Take Bay Dr North to end, at T intersection turn left on 72nd St. Go east to Windlass Dr and turn Left to Compass Dr. and a quick right past the Church on the left. At the T intersection turn right on 72nd St again and go east to end of pavement, at the end take dirt road to Canal and turn RIGHT (Do Not Go Left) for about 1/4 mile along the bottom of the canal levy. Then you have two choices depending on conditions, you can take the first ramp, or keep going down (East) to Drop #30, and then climb up on to the western side of the Levy and head north/west back towards Palm Springs until you get to Drop #31 where you will come down into the wash and turn up and across the Canal and Camp will be on the right. The sand can be soft in the wash so be careful. Many go back up the east side of the Canal to use the ramp to come into camp.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=33.532452,-%3Cbr%20/%3E115.911527&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=0&ie=UTF8&z=14&ll=33.53238,-115.91177&source=embed

Last edited:

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
List ;-)

1. John Berry
2. Cisco Kid
3. Jim and Melissa
4. Slacker and Family
5. grumpysrzr4
6. onerich
7. Itstoolate