La Familia...An Official Off-Road Club? Can it be done?

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Bio?

Like: I is A Mexican and Love to ride type of thing LOL ;-)

and yes Joey we need to add Underground the the awesome Logo
that Rusty did ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Rusty,

Can you see how it look if you put La Familia right under the word
Undergroung.

Maybe - La - then the space then - Familia or make another space
for it and make longer the tail end of the latter T ;-)

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
I think some of us have thought about this before but i Love it the way it is simple and easy all you do is show up have fun enjoy the food and help in any way you can thats the thing that makes our group great.Ill share my first experience it was Easter weekend 2008 I believe we had our rhino for about 3 months and we wanted to go out with a group that knew the ropes we were newbees with the toyhauler and rhino but I remember pulling up and here comes Cisco and he gives me this big hug and kiss and all i can think this dude is just like my uncle I felt right at home my wife and son loved and we have been around ever since and its just kept growing its awsesome.They truly become friends ive gone with DuneDummy to sacred rocks,Jim&Melissa to glamis,Papa Bear to SEligman,Cisco Mecca everybody just welcomes you so if you want to come out and ride do it cause we do it right family,food,fun and beer all in good taste:D

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Bio?

Like: I is A Mexican and Love to ride type of thing LOL ;-)

and yes Joey we need to add Underground the the awesome Logo
that Rusty did ;-)

"Like: I is A Mexican and" want a Hummer....:D (No not that you dirty minded gutter slugs!) A green one, with lots of chrome and a nice big border patrol logo on the side! LOL!!!

Cisco, you have to be one of the most generous and gracious people I've ever met in 53 years. I think the sentiments expressed by others here support the truth in my observations. This place is the bomb!

And is always true, birds of a feather flock together, Papa, Ronnie and Breven are also part of that creed. I think that is the best thing is drawing like mined people to the fold, and in this day and age, it's great to find people who genuinely care about one another. Priceless!!!!

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Thanks Ronnie and yes we make sure everyone makes it back to camp and for me being a leader. I'm no leader, I'm just the guy that rides in the back having fun!:D
You are a leader buddy accept we all do if we break something we are looking at you your the Jack of all trades:D

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I think La Familia needs to make it's presence at Rally On The Rocks in Moab in May, so that those of us that aren't near Cali can make a ride with them....
I'm envious of the love for each other and the sport you all show and have, there needs to be a lot more folks like you all....

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Brev,

I thought about it yesterday when I saw the post on the other forum here. You're right, man that's a chunk of change just getting there and back, but I sure would like to ride that with everyone!!!

$4 a gal plus is killing any long distant trips. I think I'm going to wear out Miller and Rattlesnake this year, but hey, it's still riding!!! Maybe I'll even go do the Hammers too.:eek:

I wish I could make it to Moab and one day I will but money is tight and I have a new born on it's way. Some day I will make it.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
No .com. The shirts were all printed without the .com for people that just like the shirt and are not website people like us. I am going to get a quote to have 3" patches made. It would be cool to stitch this to my jacket.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
The AZ Strip ride is from the 14th to the 19th to the Grand Canyon! It is a flatbed type trip so you stay in rooms the whole time! Easier of Gas etc. about 120 per person per night, but that includes all your meals and lodging! We leave Mesquite on Sunday so the ROTR ends on Saturday!
Ohhh, that would be fun, but I don't think... correction..., I know I can't get away from work that long. I can barely make it away for the entire ROTR at that time of year. I've already got too many commitments to be away much of May anyway. I'll probably have a revolt at the shop by the time I return from the rally...

Maybe one day when I don't have a business to babysit...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000