La Familia...An Official Off-Road Club? Can it be done?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
We already had the logo. I just added the "La Familia" using illustrator. 4130 created the logo.

glares

RZR4 George - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Jan 26, 2011
Riverside, CA
AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Pg27....Pg33!!!!!! There's already way to much reading and not enough ridding!!!!

There should only be 4 rules:

Rule 1. Bring plenty of beer (or your choice of beverage) to consume after the ride.
Rule 2. No ride is left behind.
Rule 3. Respect each other and grow our sport.
Rule 4. Have fun, period.

We don't need anything more than that, do we?:D
Very well put......
this is all we need without any of the B.S.

MQUnlimited

Jan 31, 2011
SoCal
www.facebook.com
Im a member of quite of bit of forums and I think this group here is one of the tightest, well mannered and respectful groups I have seen in a long time especially in the off-road community. Others are always wanting recognition of some sort or show off, be the "leader" and show he/them are. I hope I get to go on a few rides with you guys sometime soon.

Pap

Bob Stone - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 6, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga Ca.
I have been looking for a group of friends to ride with, and it looks like you guy's may be just what I am hoping to find. I plan on doing the Miller Cyn ride March 13th. Is this your group? and is there somewhere else I should be looking for any rides or events you guy's are doing.:)
Pap

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
PaP, I was lucky to meet these nice people last year and I wish I would have meet them sooner so come out and be in the next group pic :) I love the four rules :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000