"La Familia" I'm BACK

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I am back and ready to be part of “La Familia” and UTV-U again ;-)

I will be on the main “La Familia” forum and if anyone has a problem PM, l will give you my phone number and a place to meet so we can take care of any problems you may have ;-)

I like to thank all of “La Familia” for being there for me and backing me up ;-)

I tried to help on being part and backing up some Friend from another forum and it did not work out ;-(

My love is too strong not to be part of “La Familia” and it’s awesome peeps ;-)

I also want to give a big thanks to the awesome trail fix / repair “La Familia” group ;-)

<O:pLove Yea All ;-)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
This is your home! As I explained to You and Ronnie the day I invited you guys to be a part of UTVUnderground! We will always have your back!

well unless of course you go nuts, start telling everyone you are the boss, and begin threatening to sue manufacturers on my behalf! hahahhaha

Love ya Cisco!!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey, there you are!! Where da hail did you go? I thought you fell asleep under your project truck for the last month ;) Love ya!!

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
We know you never really left, you are always here wth us. But Welcome back, post up some updates on the truck.

PS: i will be out for King Of the Hammers so i have some extra love for ya.

Love ya craig.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
This is your home! As I explained to You and Ronnie the day I invited you guys to be a part of UTVUnderground! We will always have your back!

well unless of course you go nuts, start telling everyone you are the boss, and begin threatening to sue manufacturers on my behalf! hahahhaha

Love ya Cisco!!!
You crack my azz up Joey:D Happy T-Day to all and Love you Cisco:D

socaldmax

Aug 9, 2011
Welcome back!

Deep down, I knew you'd miss me so much, it was only a matter of time before you came back! LOL

Ghosthunter

Oct 16, 2010
Hi ya big lug,just cain't leave you guys alone look what happens,Cisco we will ride again,bring your farm wagon and the red thong.Love La Famila for ever.Ghosthunter

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Hi ya big lug,just cain't leave you guys alone look what happens,Cisco we will ride again,bring your farm wagon and the red thong.Love La Famila for ever.Ghosthunter
Memo my love, where have yea been ;-)

Ghosthunter

Oct 16, 2010
Hi Cisco,Ive been riding and lurking on UTV underground.Love the truck build.Do you still have chicken coop motorhome.Ghost

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000