La Familia Jim......

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
On our way out to KOH from the coast we broke the intermediate shaft in the tranny in kramer junction. We were traveling with Crowley and Dave when everything went to heck saturday afternoon. We were stranded on the side of the highway, and if anyone has been in kramer junction it wasn't where I wanted to stay the night. I called Jim and asked if he could haul our toyhauler the rest of the way (3hr round trip), he said no problem! We were in luck as the tow truck was on it's way for the pickup.....

"Triple AAA" Jim showed up 10 minutes before the other guy! :D

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! You made our weekend by being such a great friend!

Kyle

Reactions: 1 person

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Well Kyle, that's what La Familia is all about. Ain't it great!!!! Jim is the best....!!!!

Rocketman...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I've seen Jim perform AAA service before!! (Miller Canyon). He's got good rates

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Sucks when you break down. I’ve been in this boat different parts of the country, just finding a tow truck that can get u up on a flat bed and has a king pin attachment for ur hauler is usually costly, $300 just to show up. I have spent over $1200. AAA won’t touch me for those reasons, no fleet trucks big enough. You’re lucky you got friends that will go the xtra miles. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000