La Familia JV Vets Weekend

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
When I'm drinkin, I say " cool, I 'm going to go"! But when not drinkin my infinite logic kicks in and I say "no dumnuts, you cant afford it and your truck wont do it".
But using the "Buffalo Theory" ( you know, weaker herd members get eaten by wolves), the more you drink, the more weaker brains cells die, leaving you with the stronger, smarter brain cells. Therefore my thought process while drinkin should be better so I should go. .............Right????:confused:

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
When I'm drinkin, I say " cool, I 'm going to go"! But when not drinkin my infinite logic kicks in and I say "no dumnuts, you cant afford it and your truck wont do it".
But using the "Buffalo Theory" ( you know, weaker herd members get eaten by wolves), the more you drink, the more weaker brains cells die, leaving you with the stronger, smarter brain cells. Therefore my thought process while drinkin should be better so I should go. .............Right????:confused:
Are you drinkin' right now?:D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
You are correct - You should go :cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Someone should do a welfare check on Randy..........just sayn

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
A very wise friend told me, as I was hesitating to go to "Rally On The Rocks" in Moab last year, that I'm not getting any younger and may never have a chance to go again..................so damnit, just do it!
So I took his advice and went. I had the best week in my life!:) And went again this year.

Sooooo, I'm in! I have wanted to do Johnson Valley and may not get another chance. Let's ride bitches!

And yes, I've been drinkin!:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Come on Bitchez let's ride:D It's only 2 weeks away, get yer name on the list for a fun Holiday weekend of Hammer Style rock crawling :eek::) Oh food, beer and good peeps also:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000