La Familia JV Vets Weekend

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Looks like I'm out folks. Tore a CV boot today and wont get it fixed in time. Truck needs to go in the shop too. I'll probably see you on the John Berry ride.:(

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Looks like I'm out folks. Tore a CV boot today and wont get it fixed in time. Truck needs to go in the shop too. I'll probably see you on the John Berry ride.:(
well....we will all be safe now... get yr shit fixed ..lets ride bitches:cool:

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
It starts some times on the first try and some times it takes 5 or 6 turns of the key to get it to start. Thinking it may just have sand in the switch. Going to look at it today
Scott... not sure what yours is actually doing (ie cranking but no start or doing nothing) but if it does nothing then another try it starts... mine has been acting up and I have to sometimes push real hard on the brake to get it to start. I think the pressure switch on the brake is acting up. Good luck w/ it

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thanks Jim it cranks just takes a few times. I also noticed that it is burning about .25 l of oil checking before and after a ride. I think I need to take it in and have that looked at. I clean my air filter after every trip.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
if i pick up my trailer in time i will be there. JV is my number one riding/camping spot. and there is hare scramble races next 2 weeks in jv. :)

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Anyone bringing their kids for my son to play with? He's 8 years old. We will be out for the day on Saturday. What time does the ride leave out? Are we going to do some rock crawling?

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Yes yes and yes :) As far as rides go, we are not an azz crack early group :) Once everyone is up, had breakfast, coffee, and what ever other morning rituals are needed then when everyone is ready we roll :) normally everyone packs a lunch and beverages and we're out by 11 or so.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Going to try and hit some of the named trails depending on the groups ability and tolerance for terrestrial contact.

On the list:

Down - Outer Limits
Up - Aftershock
Up - Martel
Up - Highway 21
Down - Sledge Hammer
Up/down - Elvis
Up - Turkey Claw (reserved for special occasions)

We'll have to see how things go and plan actual rides the night before or the day of the ride.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Going to have to remove myself from this ride due to my truck and trailer needing body work from last weekends events..

Sorry, I was looking forward to this ride.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000