La Familia Logo added.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
That is so cool Rusty, how do we go about a big flag and more stuff ;-)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Send smo777 a PM. He is the flag man. I have a quote for 3" round patches if anyone is interested pm me.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Flags are one of those things that will cost quite a bit cause you need to order in bulk to make it worth it.....

I think Rusty said you can order shirts through his site also with that logo on it. We will need to get approval from 4130 before we do any mass print of those shirts because they closely resemble the logo they originally created and print on our liscensed line of clothes with them so lets be cautious of that until I get approval on any thoughts of doing that.

As for stickers, we can make that happen through Synergy Graphics so if you guys can come up with a couple hundred bucks I can have Jeremy do a run of some smaller 6" round and larger 12" round stickers of those. Synergy runs them on awesome material so they will really pop as well!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Ok, here is what I have. I can sell a 3" patch for between $4.75 and $5.50. I need to get an idea of the demand. If no one wants them its too expensive.

I can get a custom made 3x5 flag made for around $60 each. If enough people want them the price would go down. Maybe PM if anyone wants more info.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
OK, guys I am sorry but you know me, The more I look at the logo the more I don't like it ;-)

I do not like that the word La Familia is outside the circle edge. It just feels to me that we are outsiders of UTVUnderground but this is only me, all other La Familia members can go with this logo ;-)

But I still love all of you and UTVUndergound ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
I will work up some other designs tonight.

Rusty,

You have done an awesome job, please don't change it just for me, I am not La Familia, I am just one, if the rest of La Familia likes it like this then let it be ;-)

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
OK, guys I am sorry but you know me, The more I look at the logo the more I don't like it ;-)

I do not like that the word La Familia is outside the circle edge. It just feels to me that we are outsiders of UTVUnderground but this is only me, all other La Familia members can go with this logo ;-)

But I still love all of you and UTVUndergound ;-)
Cisco, I think the logo looks good and I have always felt that we have been welcomed with open arms. The logo is simple and is already kind of in use if we came up with a different Logo, that would cost big bucks, I'm going thru that right now for my company Logo it cost way more money to do something completely different. I think the Logo gets the point across, LOVE YA CISCO!

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Cisco, I think the logo looks good and I have always felt that we have been welcomed with open arms. The logo is simple and is already kind of in use if we came up with a different Logo, that would cost big bucks, I'm going thru that right now for my company Logo it cost way more money to do something completely different. I think the Logo gets the point across, LOVE YA CISCO!

Brev, look at my post above ;-)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Add me to the list for stickers and a 3'X5' flag:) Any chance of getting a price on the 12"X18" whip flags? I would buy one of those also. I know Tim (Swingarm) had the UTV Inc. whip flags made and they were $25.00 if you ordered 50 flags.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Anyone doing anything with this? What needs to happen to get the ball rolling? Any help is appreciated Rusty.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000