La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield
Hey Dave why don't you let me check your brakes, go ahead and meet me out off Garlock rd and I will take a peak at them and let you know if they really need replacement. p.s. I wouldn't want that dealer screwing you.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Hey Jim, if you have the Jawbone map it should have all of the trails listed for you pretty well... You can also pickup the blm maps from the Jawbone station... All of the trails over near garlock are pretty well marked...
Thanks Garrett... I do have the map but I don't think the locations are marked... but maybe they are. It sounds like Robert has the low down so we should be good. Thanks Robert!

We'll be there around 10 or 11... See ya'll out there:)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
I'm going to give it one more look over and re-test everything tomorrow morning to see if I missed anything. I have a buddy that works on RV's and motorhomes so he's going to be on the phone with me to walk me through everything.. I HOPE IT WORKS OUT... I don't wana miss this ride... Please keep me in your thoughts tonight... PLEASE !!!

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
I have no problem leading this ride. But I don't know where I am going I just know where I have been lol.
Be there Saturday around 7 am

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
My map shows the spots we were talking about and I figured out some mileage. I sure between all of us we wont get too lost.:p

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I will put a stake in the ground at the turn off to the landing strip with two plates reading.... LA Familia

Not much help for those of you getting there before me.

If you have Verizon wireless, reception is real poor.

See you there!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey Dave why don't you let me check your brakes, go ahead and meet me out off Garlock rd and I will take a peak at them and let you know if they really need replacement.���� p.s. I wouldn't want that dealer screwing you.
thanks, but I know they are toast, down to 3mm. I saw for myself. They are the original pads with 70k miles on them with a lot of heavy towing etc...

You rock!!

JMF Products

Oct 17, 2013
I'm going to give it one more look over and re-test everything tomorrow morning to see if I missed anything. I have a buddy that works on RV's and motorhomes so he's going to be on the phone with me to walk me through everything.. I HOPE IT WORKS OUT... I don't wana miss this ride... Please keep me in your thoughts tonight... PLEASE !!!
Check the breaker on the generator

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Well with some help from a buddy over the phone we traced it down the Distribution box, it had a small fire in the box and melted / shorted out some wires. So again guys I'm so sorry I will not make it this weekend. Ill have in the shop next sat for repairs. Looking forward to the next of many trips to come this season.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Well with some help from a buddy over the phone we traced it down the Distribution box, it had a small fire in the box and melted / shorted out some wires. So again guys I'm so sorry I will not make it this weekend. Ill have in the shop next sat for repairs. Looking forward to the next of many trips to come this season.
We will miss you. Hope to see you up at Glamis on halloween

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Relay:

From the Garlock Rd. there is sign at the turn off. It's a pallet sign that says Rock Trip in yellow. Turn there and head in. There is already a group out there and word on the street is they plan to be loud late so we'll see how that goes, maybe they'll have more alcohol if we run out :D:D Anyway, drive past them and you'll see Jim & Sharon's rig along with whoever else beat ya out there!

See you all tonight. Sorry to miss ya Govacho, glad the fire stayed small :eek:

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Go to the Jawbone store and pick up a map or I think you can get one in Randsburg. All the trails are marked.

Have fun out there this weekend.

805boz

May 22, 2014
Simi Valley
We won't be able to make it this weekend, I burnt a belt last weekend at Pismo, just replaced it today. I had to remove the clutch to get the old torn up belt out. Started her up and she dumped a quart or so of oil :mad:.

I am taking it into a local shop this Thursday, but he will prob have to pull the engine, split the cases to replace the seal. At least that is what I found from my research.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000