La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Wow, sorry I missed this! I gotta catch up with ya guys sometime soon. Glad you all had a fun and safe trip!!

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Well I would thank all for a great trip.

I am not much of a guide but I hope everyone was happy with the routes I took.

Randy about squared it up on how are weekend went. Here are a few of my pic's.

Kramer Junction filling up with fuel.

Boron Federal Prison........... A little history http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/...ast?guid=e84b79b1-e77e-4ecc-8417-84c22f9fa896

Burro Schmidt Tunnel...........A little history http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burro_Schmidt_Tunnel

Hey Randy, I don't know who's chair this was but I have it listed on Ebay.

Sunday afternoon Ray and Maria stayed around to shoot the bull for a while. The women decided to take in some pineapple soaked in Vodka with whipped cream.

After all the crew left Marty and myself decided to wonder out into unfamiliar territories. We almost ended up in Ridgecrest finding a little rock crawling on the way.

Again thanks for the weekend of fun, until next time........

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I sure wish someone would claim the chair I have in one of my pic's. The one sitting next to the fireplace. I was thinking it's Randy's.

Who am I holding it for??????

Desert Fabrications

May 4, 2012
Agua Dulce, Ca.
Hey Randy. I tried posting the rokit launch video I took but it won't work. I went looking for that rocket you lost after you left. I didn't find it. I have a feeling it landed in Ridgecrest and was captured by the military base there. Lol. That sucker was out of sight and gone three seconds after launch ! Thank you for the entertainment, that was awesome.

805boz

May 22, 2014
Simi Valley
I got the buggy fixed. It is raining and we are going to cal city next weekend. Anyone want to join us? I will buy you a beer and I guarantee a good time with our group .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Hey Randy. I tried posting the rokit launch video I took but it won't work. I went looking for that rocket you lost after you left. I didn't find it. I have a feeling it landed in Ridgecrest and was captured by the military base there. Lol. That sucker was out of sight and gone three seconds after launch ! Thank you for the entertainment, that was awesome.
Thanks Bob. No great loss. Chances are I would not have flown that rocket any time soon anyway. I can always build another one.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
I got the buggy fixed. It is raining and we are going to cal city next weekend. Anyone want to join us? I will buy you a beer and I guarantee a good time with our group .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone is going out to Johnson Valley next weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000