LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I think we can handle it!
We do some killer slo-smoke BBQ Tri-Tip in a barrell, I'll hafta drag the smoker along, too.
We will have to figure out how to make a trip south one of these days...and if folks ramble up north...let me know!
MAN, BBQ TRI-TIP I have not had that in 15yrs and I can taste it right now good stuff!

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I think we can handle it!
We do some killer slo-smoke BBQ Tri-Tip in a barrell, I'll hafta drag the smoker along, too.
We will have to figure out how to make a trip south one of these days...and if folks ramble up north...let me know!

Maybe we can fine a halfway point to ride a have some La Familia fun and some combo Carne Azada / Tri-Tip BBQ ;-)

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
I hope things get better for you DuneDummy buddy i know things are hard we have been hanging on for the last year and half we even had to sell our toyhauler:( and ive been going through all kinds of injuries first my back then my knee and know i need a root canal on my tooth but i have a wife and son who love me and great friends I sure hope you dont leave you guys are irreplaceable love you guys

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I hope things get better for you DuneDummy buddy i know things are hard we have been hanging on for the last year and half we even had to sell our toyhauler:( and ive been going through all kinds of injuries first my back then my knee and know i need a root canal on my tooth but i have a wife and son who love me and great friends I sure hope you dont leave you guys are irreplaceable love you guys
THANKS DANIEL. WE WILL BE FINE. IF WE HAVE TO. PLAN B IS LIVE IN THE TOYHAULER IF WE HAVE TO. WE PLAN ON DOING THAT WHEN I RETIRE IN 2 YEARS ANYWAY. YES I DO HAVE LOTS OF FAMILY & FRIENDS THAT DO LOVE ME.

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
If it was just Debbie and I and no kids I would be living in the toy hauler as well. Cheap living hey during the winter post up at slab city with all of the snow birds, and the summer up in the hills where its cool!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
They can't fire her for that under the "Family leave act" so get a lawyer and have them write a letter so she can get back on!
SHE IS GOING THROUGH THE GRIEVANCE PROCEDURES & SHE JUST GOT A LETTER FROM A LAWYER ASKING QUESTIONS THAT SEEM TO FAVOR HER. LIKE DID SHE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ABSENTEEISM & DID THEY KNOW WHERE SHE WAS. NO SHE DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ABSENTEEISM, EXCEPT WHEN SHE HAD TO BABY SIT ME AFTER THE KNEE REPLACEMENT & STENTS. YES THEY KNEW WHERE SHE WAS BECAUSE SHE CALLED THEM ALMOST EVERY DAY WHEN WE WERE BACK THERE. HER CELLPHONE RECORDS REFLECT THAT. SO IT IS WAIT & SEE.

FBT

DD far be it from me to butt-in on a job situation, but I have been all the way down that road, had to have multilevel disk replacement and fought my employer for 6 years after dsability retirement was all done to get a settlement, then fought SS Disability for another 3 years before not only winning, but getting an verbal apology from the administrative law judge who heard the case.
We dang near lost our place too.
If an attorney for your wife's employer is asking her questions, then I think she has reached a point where she needs a labor attorney working for her.
When it gets down to the brass tacks, the employer is paying the attorney to screw you guys, and they will pull tricks you would not believe.
It might, IMHO, be in her best interest to pay some attorney a consult fee to find out just exactly where she stands.
I may be paranoid, but t is only because I have been screwed at every turn by people who I wore a badge for...for over 25 years.
Cover yer own arse, cause you don't matter to them. Family Leave Act, ADA, you name it these folks play by their own rules unless and until someone corrects them on it.

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
LA FAMILIA STARTED IN 2008 WHEN WE MET @ GLAMIS KOA NORTH FOR A BRADSHAW TRAIL RIDE. THE FOUNDING MEMBERS WERE CISCO KID, JIM DREWIT, CRAIG PRUETT & MYSELF. (OF COURSE OUR LOVELY SPOUSES WHO HELP KEEP IT ALL TOGETHER) WE HAD SO MUCH FUN & ENJOYED EACH OTHERS COMPANY SO MUCH WE DECIDED TO DO IT AS OFTEN AS WE COULD. I SAID WE WERE LA FAMILIA & IT STUCK. WE HAVE BEEN RIDING TOGETHER EVER SINCE. WE STARTED ON PSXS AS OUR HOME SITE. THEY RAN US OFF & JOEY WELCOMED US TO THE UNDERGROUND WITH OPEN ARMS & THIS IS HOME. THE CORE GROUP IS STILL TOGETHER EVEN IF CRAIG IS IN COLORADO. WE PREACH SAFETY, FUN, COMRARDIE & RESPONSIBILTY. HAUL OUT WHAT YOU BRING IN & PICK UP A LITTLE EXTRA . FAMILY FIRST, GOD & AMERICA. YOU CAN SEE AMERICAN FLAGS ON ALL OF OUR VEHICLES. THANKS AGAIN JOEY FOR GIVING US A HOME. EVERYONE WITH ANY KIND OF VEHICLE IS WELCOME. WE WERE THE FIRST TO WELCOME CHINA BUGGIES, JUST ASK GEEK BOY. WE HAVE HAD JEEPS ,TRUCKS & ANY KIND OF OFFROAD VEHICLE YOU CAN IMAGINE. WE LOVE OFFROADING & BEING WITH OUR FRIENDS. WE DO COMMUNITY SERVICE SUCH AS THE ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE. ANYTHING TO ADD CISCO, JIM, PAPA BEAR, BREVEN, CRAIG GEEKWITHABUGGY, CLASS51600, TRANSFORMER & ATC KID HAVE ALL BEEN TOGETHER FOR A WHILE.
WE WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR CAMP. JUST SIGN UP FOR A RIDE & COME ON OUT. BE SURE TO BRING AN APPETITE BECAUSE WE ALWAYS ARE EATING.
WE ALL NEED TO POST PIX OF OUR FAMILIES & SOME OF THE RIDES WE HAVE BEEN ON.
BRADSHAW TRAILS, TUMCO MINES, ELLIOT MINES, MOUNTAIN SPRINGS GRADE, MECCA CANYON, LITTLE RUBICON, PAINTED GORGE, TRUCKHAVEN, MILLER CANYON, TECATE SUMMIT & TECATE TRAIN TUNNEL.

Hey DD i thought of one more thing to add to your intro,

DD uses caps and the lime green so that he can read it. He is not yelling like some may think but he is getting a little old and can't see at all out of his right eye

Just wanted to clear that up for some people on this new home of ours because caps online usually mean your yelling

Love you baby

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I hope my left eye goes out too when I get old,......so I can wear a PIRATE patch and look mean!!! Aaaarrrgggghhhhh;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000