Labor Day Weekend

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
I think we're over it now and can talk about other things...like how awesome the ride was. Please and thank you. :)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I think we're over it now and can talk about other things...like how awesome the ride was. Please and thank you. :)
Angie, thank you to you and Jay also for being such great hosts by your rig. The fire, margaritas, ice cream, the list goes on!! We luv you guys!!:)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Thanks for saving us that spot! Glad to not have to schlep food and drinks over. :)

We missed you on this ride. I'm in Cisco withdrawal.

Me too, hope to see you on Mecca Ride ;-)
Love Yea ;-)

You and J will get a special "La Familia" Big Hug And Kiss ;-)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Angie, great pics!! Is Robert hooked now, and gonna get a rzr?

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I was really upset, because I just realized I left my red thong at home!! My son Will was trying to "talk me down"...........

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
What Will and Stumpy were really asking is "Dad, when we get old like you, can we get our "own" red thong?"

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
What Will and Stumpy were really asking is "Dad, when we get old like you, can we get our "own" red thong?"
No it wasn't like that at all! I heard a recording of the conversation and it went something like this

"Dad, we know the red thong thingy is a special honor, but we've noticed the one you wear, and well quite frankly dad, we're gonna' need a much larger one....":D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
No it wasn't like that at all! I heard a recording of the conversation and it went something like this

"Dad, we know the red thong thingy is a special honor, but we've noticed the one you wear, and well quite frankly dad, we're gonna' need a much larger one....":D
FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000