Labor Day Weekend

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Well Dave has said on a number of occasions, that his boys have inherited all of their great attributes from his wife's side of the family, I guess so, huh?:rolleyes:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
No it wasn't like that at all! I heard a recording of the conversation and it went something like this

"Dad, we know the red thong thingy is a special honor, but we've noticed the one you wear, and well quite frankly dad, we're gonna' need a much larger one....":D
What's so funny? It's true........;) SPS (Small penis syndrome) is a serious medical condition that should really only be discussed with my personal physician and not on this forum:D:D:D:eek:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
What's so funny? It's true........;) SPS (Small penis syndrome) is a serious medical condition that should really only be discussed with my personal physician and not on this forum:D:D:D:eek:
You should hear what is said on the PM board ,your new nick name is baby pencil .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
i don't know.....................................................................the farm people used a lot of pesticide next to my house on the strawberry fields this summer.....................................did I mention there are a lot of power lines running over my house..........................

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
George, where are the pics? Your peeps are starting to get nutty on your thread!! I can't hold them off any longer.........they are starting to turn on me with small-genital jokes..........I'm crying over here............:(

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
George, where are the pics? Your peeps are starting to get nutty on your thread!! I can't hold them off any longer.........they are starting to turn on me with small-genital jokes..........I'm crying over here............:(
Flat in the front red thong jokes

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Dave, you know we love you anyway you are. I don't care what George says about you, I just know it isn't so!!!:D

BTW, he's probably at work supplying a back feed to some of the affected outage areas. Anaheim will sell surplus and make a HUGE killing. That's my guess!!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I LOVE NCY,.......I LOVE NCY.........I LOVE NCY............and little red thongs that are flat in the front............

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
OK Folks, in order to take your minds off of Dave's tiny penis problem:D Here are some pics from the ride. Did'nt get too many, the camara lady was too busy holding on for dear life:eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Even for men with you know, that small problem:eek: Kinda like short guys in big trucks:D
You too!! Another small penis joke!! How much more of this do you think I can take:D Well, now i gotta tell my wife that 14 inches is considered small according to my buddies on this forum,.....she's gonna be pissed!!:eek:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
You too!! Another small penis joke!! How much more of this do you think I can take:D Well, now i gotta tell my wife that 14 inches is considered small according to my buddies on this forum,.....she's gonna be pissed!!:eek:
You are so awesome dude! I love the fact that you are proud of your "Short Commings":eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000