Labor Day Weekend

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dave, do you know what Kline means in German or Dutch? It is the word "Small" look it up;) So just consider the source:p Just saying! Also Dave you have two great kids so we know something works;)
Thanks, but I'm still trying to find out who the father is.....:eek:

No kid of mine looks for stumps to run over, just for kicks!!;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Not to ruin your penis talk, but my buddy Mike is going out to Frazier tomorrow by himself in his Teryx. He's gonna go back to Cottonwood camp and do some hunting. I am a little worried, cause he's gonna have to go up switchbacks and come back Sunday. Forcast is for possible rain. I told him to call me if I need to go out there and either tow him back or push him back over.........yikes I wouldn't want to drive down those switchbacks in mud:eek:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Not to ruin your penis talk, but my buddy Mike is going out to Frazier tomorrow by himself in his Teryx. He's gonna go back to Cottonwood camp and do some hunting. I am a little worried, cause he's gonna have to go up switchbacks and come back Sunday. Forcast is for possible rain. I told him to call me if I need to go out there and either tow him back or push him back over.........yikes I wouldn't want to drive down those switchbacks in mud:eek:
That's crazy! I would never ride those trails by myself:eek: Scary!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I would worry about Flash Floods! You know I think you can leave Cottonwood Camp and go straight were we turned to go up the big hill! I think the trail goes along the stream and connects to the Blue Diamond trail that's at the bottom of the switch backs? It is your area, but I think the trail connects?
I think you are right. I talked to a jeep guy on the trail last weekend, and he said you can take the river trail from Cottonwood down to the Yellowjacket that dead ends at Lockwood creek, bypassing the switchbacks. He said it is illegal, but thinks this trail is still passable..

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I would think he would be fine , yes going alone maybe not the best but when you go hunting that's how it is some times . The trails have traffic on them so if he has any problems I'm sure he will have no problem getting help .This were that spot GPS would come in real handy.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I would think he would be fine , yes going alone maybe not the best but when you go hunting that's how it is some times . The trails have traffic on them so if he has any problems I'm sure he will have no problem getting help .This were that spot GPS would come in real handy.
that's true. There is always some amount of trail traffic up there. He should be fine. I just don't like riding by myself unless it's Pismo or place where lots of peeps are riding..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000