LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Dude, the forestry fire fighting station is 500 ft down the road....i'd say we will be in good shape! My original staging area was gonna be in the boonies.....very dangerous for sure!! We will do the boony trip another time!
Well pardon the hell outta me. I didn't notice you changed it.

KingJPW

May 28, 2012
San Diego, CA
Can someone post Coords to campsite please. I will be travelling to Bakersfield for a wedding on Saturday and should be able to join mi familia for Sun & Mon. Thanks - Little Jimmy.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Saturday Night Potluck:
1. trailplug - Pelotas quesos
2. Muffin boy - mac and tater salads
3. Dunerat - Ding dongs and twinkies

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Saturday Night Potluck:
1. trailplug - Pelotas quesos
2. Muffin boy - mac and tater salads
3. Dunerat - Ding dongs and twinkies
4. Tomcav - brownies especial con pelotas

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Sure be nice if the goofball running this thread would update the first post in the thread with the list and details. We'd like to bring some food but find ourselves spending all of our cooking time searching for details on number of meatballs to make and where we're camping. :D

Put us down for bringing Mariah's famous Porcupine Meatballs please.

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Sure be nice if the goofball running this thread would update the first post in the thread with the list and details. We'd like to bring some food but find ourselves spending all of our cooking time searching for details on number of meatballs to make and where we're camping. :D

Put us down for bringing Mariah's famous Porcupine Meatballs please.
WOW feel the love ,,,,,,,

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Sandy & me ,my friend Johnny will be there.Not sure if Rzr will be ready,but going anyway to hang out with my caucasin friends.I was wondering how Dave & Randy do it? Daves the tallest & Randys the shortest ones in our group! They must be VERY FLEXABLE!!!!! We'll be bringing coconut shrimp and adult beverages.....cum thirsty my friends!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'll be up sometime Friday night.

Slacker (Complainer); First thread updated ;)o_O:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000