LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield
David I will have a six foot table for the potluck, and fyi Tommy yer gonna have competion for them brownies because my daughter made a batch for you non worthy sucka's. And the cold part is she wouldn't even let me try them said I had to save them for you fools.

Reactions: ROTAX and dunerat

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
hey Super Dave, ya forgot to add my special brownies to da list.....they are humice with a soy base! I got recipe from watching The View the other morning! I love Woopie Goldberg!
Uh, ok Tommy! Can't wait to try those ! I'm due for a colon cleanse anyway...

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Someone round this way made some cinnamon fire cake... it was supposed to be cupcakes, but I'm lazy, it's late, and yes, fireball is involved ;)

Reactions: ROTAX

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
ok need a grill for sunday night plez , im bring stuffed hatch chillies and jalapeno poppers. Spank you .

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
Had a great time. Linda was not feeling well and could not make it so I decided to go home to be with her.
Thanks for setting up another great ride with good peeps Dave!!!

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
I think i ran into you guys a couple times on the trail sunday.. I don't know why I didnt read through this thread sooner but i planned to go out there with the family group. was shocked at how many people were at the miller staging area.. Who made it to deep creek?

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I think i ran into you guys a couple times on the trail sunday.. I don't know why I didnt read through this thread sooner but i planned to go out there with the family group. was shocked at how many people were at the miller staging area.. Who made it to deep creek?
You may have us confused with others. Our ride was at Frazier Park, not Miller Canyon.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Another great ride for me with my La Familia family. I cant believe I was in the final 5 for going to bed.... twice. What a bunch of lightweights. Even little Jimmy made it to midnite last nite, lol. Why did Jorge wrap his Kawi in caution tape? Was he afraid we would run into it?

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
We missed all those who were unable to make it and had a terrific time with those who did make it. Food and beverages around the camp fires topped the evenings with friends.
Thanks for organizing Dave. Looking forward to the next get together! Stay safe.

Reactions: Rokitman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000