Lake Elsinore GP 2010 PICS and INFO

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This weekend is the Lake Elsinore GP, They will be running the old ridge line and going through the town of Lake Elsinore. There will be 2 road crossings and 1 water crossing. This should be a great race to watch or bring the SXS and come race! Race starts @ Lake Elsinore Storm Stadium.Who's comming out to race this weekend @ LAKE ELSINORE,CA.

PICTURES AND RESULTS WILL FOLLOW THE RACE!

See you guys there and good luck to all the racers!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
The SXS race starts @ 3:00pm on Saturday.This will be a 1hour long race and see how many laps you can finish,Transponders will be present.

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
ill be there. pitting for my nephew ( teryx ), danny barnett (pilot), sbfab tommy (rhino), img james "skunx" (rhino), img john ( rhino) and billy mende ( v-twin streetbike rhino). should be a fun day.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
There was a total of 32 SXS'S going at it in the town of Lake Elsinore.Congrats to James and John from IMG MOTORSPORTS for both taking 1st place in there classes MOD & SUPER STOCK.This was a awsome venue and great track lay out put on by podium productions.There was several finishers and half the pack went out and DNF.
Here is my story for this race, It started off great and I was following the pack in the dust! I passed a SXS flipped on it's side and help was on its way. Next we came up to a burm section and there was about 200 plus people watching the race at that part of the course.It looked liked I was racing in Mexico.The starting line was about 1 mile away, 1/2 mile was a HRT car on fire and I believe he was leading the race,Driver Blue Q.
There was no one around and I crossed the starting line and came up to HELL'S DROP OFF slammed the brakes thinking I was going to fly down a hill and SNAP went my stock steering rack!!!

Congrats to the guys and girls that finished and hope you guys stick with it because there will be more GP'S to come!!
PICTURES WILL FOLLOW.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Congratulaions to Johnny Pacheco of IMG Motorsports - 1st Overall - 1st in Mod Class & James Hill of IMG Motorsports - 2nd Overall and 1st in Super Sport Class at the Elsinore Gran Prix today.

Johnny Pacheco held off the always hard charging James Hill to best the entire field in the IMG built and prepared MakinTrax Yamaha 700 Rhino Rhuggy with AFCO Shocks. Johnny proved today that preperation, suspension, reliability and of course a talented driver, wins races.

James Hill in his Makin Trax Sponsored 686 powered Yamaha Rhino with AFCO Shocks and King Progressive Springs, who started deeper in the pack due to being in the Super Stock class, made his way to the lead pack in the first lap but was unable to completely reel in Johnny Pacheco for the overall, who had a commanding lead before the checkered flag was dropped. Yet still had a 2nd overall and 1st in the Super Stock Class. James as well is a talented driver and partner with John Pacheco in IMG Motorsports and shows that hard work, reliabiity and and his "get out of the way I'm comin' through" driving style pays off.

Congrats Boys!!!!!!! Way to represent. You make me so proud to be part of the the winning combination!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for the photos Danny. Sorry to hear about your rack going out.
I saw a Commander in the pack. I am curious how it did??

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Thanks for the photos Danny. Sorry to hear about your rack going out.
I saw a Commander in the pack. I am curious how it did??
Got it's butt kicked! Not an RZR behind it. I know how to change that!

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
Did UTV's with no doors have to use the orange netting to meet the rules? Just wondering what else you need to do to a stock Teryx like mine to eventually race.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Steve your car looked great out there and of course John drove the hell out of it ! Way to put the cars on the podium bringing a first place in 2 classes, IMG motorsports and Makin Trax.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000