Lake Elsinore GP 2010 PICS and INFO

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Were there only the two classes? Sounds like they need to add a third / open class perhaps?

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
There were 3 classes, Mod, Super Stock and Stock.

As far as the Mod class or Super Stock goes, James and Hobie are on the money. With that said, my car has mods on the rear suspension, yet met the criteria for Super Stock for this race based upon the stock 700 efi engine. It is not built! Nobody was cheating anyone. As it turns out, we/they didn't need to. I do agree with Jerimiah on one point, that the rules need to be better defined in the future by Podium Productions. But in the end it was a great race run by all.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
most any rules for UTV's do not allow moving a-arm pivot points from orginal mfrs placement.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
most any rules for UTV's do not allow moving a-arm pivot points from orginal mfrs placement.
Key word there is "most". Your right. I didn't really build it to race, it is just my play car, but Whiplash, WORCS and some G.P.s don't have rules that restrict what I did. So if I feel like it and the car meets the rules criteria, I can go pay my entry fees and race in whatever class they put me in and anybody else can do that too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000