Lake Elsinore GP

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
big thanks to todd at HRT motorsports for my LT. it was like i was on rails:D. thanks rog to for your help. :D

also big thanks to chris at benchmark performance the car ran sweet:D thanks guys for the second plance finish

SIDE X SIDE TV WILL HAVE VIDEO UP SOON:D:D
Hell ya. I didnt get to race but I had a hell of a time watching. It was a great race.

Glad to see my brother Blue have a nice working L. T. under that kawi, Now the car will do what it was built for.

I would just like to thank H.R.T. for taking care of Blue and having a L.T. work the way it supposed to.;)

Congrats brother on the second. Proud of you. And congrats to all the other drivers that won and finished.

Maybe next year I can finally finish the Lake Elsinore G.P. with you.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Sound like everyone had a great tyme. I had to work!! Wherez all tha picz @??:confused:

hep

Kawasaki Teryx Expert - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
stats from the transponder people: 27 entries, 11 mods, 6 s-stk, 9 stk. winner finished 5 laps in 46 min. 35 seconds, best lap of 8:59, etc...

MYLAPS

The link is for the whole field, click "show results per class" for class results.

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
thanks jr for the suport also a big thanks to schmo777 for running my cam. coming in 4th in his class good job hope to see you out in boba for the next one:D any luck on the pics rus

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
The track was fun to race with sharp rocks, thick silty dirt, tight mountain turns, water crossing and residential streets. I dusted the spider webs off the Polaris RZR and it performed well. Thanks to Chad Mittag and mechanic Mike for getting the car together.

The UTV results can be found at this link: MYLAPS

699Brent

Nov 8, 2009
Thanks for the support from everyone on this site and at the track. Does anyone have pictures or video from the L.E. Grand Prix?

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
thanks for the wurd guys, I had a great time, the only thing I hate about it is that it gets me in the mood to start racing again. Since we sold the truck I have been running only at certain races if they need a driver or co driver. but this get your blood flowing agian. I will be at the next one with hopefully different suspension, but for that thing being stock it was fun....Not to burst the stocks bubbler but we had 5 cars in the top 10, prettuy good:D

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us

699Brent

Nov 8, 2009
Thanks Tyler, I look forward to the Lucas Oil Race this weekend in Primm- see you there. The points are tight and there should be some great racing. Chris at Benchmark should have my Teryx running good, so I'm looking forward to it!

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Nice pic!!!

I need to dig up some more pictures to give a little fornt page love to you Brent!!! Good luck in Primm!!! Wish I could be there, not out yet but not sure I can pull it off.

Yo Lorenz! Whens your next race huh huh huh??? MR UTV racer!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000