Lake Elsinore Off Road Series

Badseed Productions

BadseedStore.com - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 19, 2009
So Cal Desert
BadseedStore.com
REZ Motorsports came on board today and added another $100 to the SXS Pro Purse!!

Contingency Cash
Direct Concepts $100 1st SXS Pro Class
Muzzys $75 1st
$35 2nd
REZ Motorsports $100 1st SXS Pro Class

Thanks for everything....

UTVUnderground just stepped it up.....

Another $100 for SXS Pro Class

So $375.00 Total Contingency in PRO

PLUS

100% PAYBACK!!!

desrtrat256

Team AGM - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 25, 2009
Escondido, CA
Callen Petroleum Products would like to help out and give a free pail of F&L SP-1 to the winner.

Tim call me in the moring and we will get it set up.

U

Ugly Kid Joe

:D Thanks to all the Sponsors who are kickin in, this is gonna make the series a blast! Im excited about the new track and the relaxing atmosphere.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
WAY TO STEP UP UTVUNDERGROUND.COM!!!!Is there a line up yet , Whos racing????

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Muzzys is putting up the contingency money in all 3 SXS Classes,

$75.00 First
$35.00 Second
Must have Muzzy Exhaust and a Muzzy Sticker on the vehicle
well that kinda leaves it up to a kawi to win, now doesn't it?

I do not know of a RZR with Muzzy, and very few rhinos with muzzy.

The contingency things always have me puzzled. they want you to run thier stickers which could be in direct conflict with your own sponsors.

Just like LOORRS/DF wants the UTV peeps to run Dragonfire stickers, WTF, only one DF car on the track.

same thing with fuel, if someone has a fuel sponsor like VP or F&L why should they run a Sunoco sticker??

example, I run amsoil ( not sponsored) , but I darn sure would not put a Kalgard sticker on the rhino.

just saying

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
This is true. You have to be careful what put your name on. I am sponsored by SPY optics, In the contract for SPY It states that I can"t wear or promote any other glasses, If I do the contract will expire. so you have to think about what your putting on your vehicle before you go and plaster a name on it because it looks cool.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Is the track finished? Is this going to be held on the LOORRS track after practice? Let us know the deal Tim.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Does this mean MUZZY is calling out a WIN!!! This is not fair to all racers!
If muzzy wants to sponsor thats a different story?

YOU BETTER GET YOUR MUZZY!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
well that kinda leaves it up to a kawi to win, now doesn't it?

I do not know of a RZR with Muzzy, and very few rhinos with muzzy.

The contingency things always have me puzzled. they want you to run thier stickers which could be in direct conflict with your own sponsors.

Just like LOORRS/DF wants the UTV peeps to run Dragonfire stickers, WTF, only one DF car on the track.

same thing with fuel, if someone has a fuel sponsor like VP or F&L why should they run a Sunoco sticker??

example, I run amsoil ( not sponsored) , but I darn sure would not put a Kalgard sticker on the rhino.

just saying

Contingencies are done this way usually because a company like Muzzy's may be offering contingency prizes in 100 different types of racing series'. So they participate in the best way they can. Just like you wont run a Kalgard sticker cause you like Amsoil why would Muzzy want to give their marketing dollars to a racer who is running a Ron Woods exhaust with Ron woods stickers on the car (not saying you run that Rog just makign an example). So it goes both ways. Racers should look to all of these contingencies as a positive whether they choose to participate or qualify for them or not.

So Rog, Get Your Muzzy On!!! LOL I know I know, You arent runnign no Muzzys! LOL

U

Ugly Kid Joe

Im excited about the track, its been awhile since we've had anything challenging. We're going from nascar back to supercross:D:D:D:D

U

Ugly Kid Joe

That was one of the main goals, to get all the guy's with stock cars to come out and have fun. Not everyone can afford a 60k race car these day's.

U

Ugly Kid Joe

We're goin to test the track tonight, caught word its one of the best tracks anyone has seen in a while!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000