late notice miller canyon ride Saturday jun 1

BigBR

May 29, 2013
Ok, count me in. Trip number 8 to Miller Canyon just this month, LOL. See you guys at 9am. I usually show up a little early.

BigBR

May 29, 2013
I have one more friend from the RZR forums coming (MarknEastvale) with his new Maverick. Another may come. I'll know tonight. Looks like we should have a nice big group for tomorrow :D

BigBR

May 29, 2013
Dishpan waterfal is going to be a hard sale for anyone who isn't willing to get some scratches and dings. I don't think the Mavericks will be narrow enough to squeeze through the novice path, and not enough clearance to crown the boulder to the right.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Dishpan waterfal is going to be a hard sale for anyone who isn't willing to get some scratches and dings. I don't think the Mavericks will be narrow enough to squeeze through the novice path, and not enough clearance to crown the boulder to the right.
Ive watched a long travel rhino go through the fall and he could barely fit thru the pokes at pinnacles

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Scratches are battle scars. At some point or another you are going to get them.

BigBR

May 29, 2013
I agree! I hope the guys with pretty new toys do too, LOL. Seyas tomorrow. Gonna be a great ride.

BigBR

May 29, 2013
For those that are new to Miller Canyon, make sure to pick up an adventure pass for parking. The meter maid tickets freauently on weekends. The three most convienient places to purchase are at at the Shell on Cajon Blvd, just west of the 138 offramp, or at Chevron or AMPM off Sierra in North Riatlo (the exit before Glen Helen).

Passes are $5 for a day pass or $30 for a year. Also, if you corridinate with others you can save by purchasing a year pass and getting addition vehicle passes for $5 a piece. So you could get get four 1 year passes for $45 and split the cost equally at $11.25 a piece.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Chevron stopped selling...they sent me over the freeway to Shell....Shell was stocked

BigBR

May 29, 2013
I'm hitting the sac... Need to sleep off alot of beer lol. Looking foreward to meeting those of you I havent met yet. See you guys at 9am!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000