Lead Dog Motorsports

Lead Dog

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Someone just clued me in onto this site.... DAM! start a new Business and loose touch of the Internet world... I need to check out this place!

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Hey Randy! Glad you made it over here. This is the place to be. For those of you that don't know about Lead Dog, Randy opened his off-road shop in Lake Havasu not long ago, and has been going strong. He's also the Black Rhino outlet in Lake Havasu, so you know he carries the best :D

Randy, tell us a bit about your shop.

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
->DAM! start a new Business and loose touch of the Internet world

If all you loose track of is the Internet, you're WAY ahead of the game!

You need to convince Joey to help pull together a UTVUnderground ride up to the desert bar. I've got Trevor from ORW in Temecula hammering me to get a ride set up to go there. It's a great place and a fun ride.

Joey, have you been there? It would be a great place for a group ride. Not to mention the other great rides based from Havasu. Check you old issues of Cart Wheelin. We did an article on a ride from Havasu through mostly Indian land to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. Our timing sucked, since it was in the 20-30s for the ride, but it was still a great ride.

Watcha thing Joey. How about a UTVUnderground group ride leaving Lake Havasu? BRP is in, and I think we can count on ORW too. And I'm sure Lead Dog won't have a problem with that!

Lead Dog

Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Hey Guy's thanks for the wishes and yes were in for the ride for sure!! Our shop is on the South side of town and can and will sell anything for your Off Road needs! As mentioned were a direct dealer for Black Rhino as well as our own line of Cages and Bumpers.. We also sell Fabtech, Modquad, Accutronix, Vision X, Safeglow whips and Pro One as well as many others!

We also have a complete line of Tabs and Gussets for the home Fabricators and carry everything you need for the Truck, Jeep and Buggy,s as well. ;)

Lead Dog

Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Welcome my friend... good to see you here.

We are doing a SXS Jamboree in Parker , April 3-5th . I'll keep you guys posted.

Shawn
Yea, Nick and I discussed this but last I heard there was no dates yet, is this final?

THIS IS THE SAME WEEKEND AS RODNEY'S (PARKER AUTO PARTS) POKER RUN!!!! ???

Last edited:

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Hey Randy, I see you made it.

April is a perfect month for me since the snow birds will be out of our house by then. :D

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
you heard it hear first... The Side X Side Jamboree is in Parker in April. Way to spill the beans Shawn. Look for more details on the event to be released soon.

For those of you who have not had the chance to make it by Randy's shop we stopped by wile in Havasu doing a tire test a few weeks ago. He has a beautiful facility with everything you could need to fix your Side X Side or off road vehicle. He's even got a great tire changer in case you get a flat wile out on the trail...

Lead Dog

Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
you heard it hear first... The Side X Side Jamboree is in Parker in April. Way to spill the beans Shawn. Look for more details on the event to be released soon.

For those of you who have not had the chance to make it by Randy's shop we stopped by wile in Havasu doing a tire test a few weeks ago. He has a beautiful facility with everything you could need to fix your Side X Side or off road vehicle. He's even got a great tire changer in case you get a flat wile out on the trail...
Thanks for the props Mike! I'm not sure that day didn't break me from wanting to change many tires in the near future... :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000