Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

Bret901

Team South 1922
Apr 4, 2013
Memphis TN
Found this gem on my phone from last years v2r. Is that you Reid?

We came out with a good friend that was racing Sportsman, motor seized up around rm80 and we never got in the car, didn't matter, we were hooked and Team South was formed.
Yes that's our rented suburban we chased out of.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Yeah, I guess that old bearded guy is me! I try to stay out of the cameras view. Kind of like a super hero of sorts (now watch the nay-sayers say badassmav thinks he's a super hero!). I'm not much for crowds. You wont find me at any finish line celebrations or victory parties. I like helping people, but through anonymity. I don't have much confidence in myself, or society for that matter, so if you see me at a future event, feel free to approach me and ask questions or offer advice, but please don't mis read my lack of socializing as arrogance. A few years back, I lost a lot in a little bit of time, and with it, I've lost my way, and I have not put much effort into trying to find it again. NIKAL was spot on when he posted that I am "probably just misunderstood." But I must say, thanks to the accolades from members like yourself, I am enjoying this forum. It exposes my intellect. Exercises my mind. Sometimes, it is nice to be noticed!

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Have had dreams of seeing that out the windshield while tightening my belts one last time..... One day......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is even more exciting than your dreams, it was for me anyway

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
YEAH..... Cause you wouldn't do that to somebody else.
I do it more often that I should, and I hate the fact that I judge people. That being said, there is usually a discernible difference between one who is arrogant, and one who is just introverted.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Anybody leaving the Phoenix area on Wednesday night to Vegas ? Lookin to bum a ride...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
we are leaving from Tucson Mid morning and of course will be passing through Phx... should have room if the the timing works- you can call me to nail down 520-370-1514

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
we are leaving from Tucson Mid morning and of course will be passing through Phx... should have room if the the timing works- you can call me to nail down 520-370-1514
I always seem to drive right by you at the Wickenburg shell station every race anyways LOL

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
I always seem to drive right by you at the Wickenburg shell station every race anyways LOL
Wickenburg on the way there...Kingman on the way home.. we have room if you need the ride. Not taking the Toyhauler this year...just the Chase truck (that carries over a 100 gal of Diesel) and flatbed...and the only reason to stop now in Wickenburg is for the Tacos...they rape ya on the Gas there.

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
jesus Christ Justin grab a Greyhound. LOL. or a Vegas Gambling Junket. Hehehehehehe. Tell Jimmy you need a Raise.:rolleyes:
I'm flying back to phoenix from reno. Has nothing to do with a raise. But I'll take one !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000