Login Trouble?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
If you are having troubles logging in where it is saying you are logged in but it keeps showing the login boxes and register button then you should DELETE ALL COOKIES in your browser and Clear your CACHE on your browser by pressing CONTROL+F5...if you have questions let us know.

Thanks!!!

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
Been there tried that, When I log in on home page it continues to show the login. Then when I go to the forums like new post it shows me logged in. some time when i go to post it tells me I have to log in Ha! Ha! WTF? I just keep logging in, lol. It's all good.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
WERES THE LIST OF MEMBERS THAT WAS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN THERE GONE DOING MORE UPGRADES THE ONLINE USERS...........

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I pulled it from the home page to make room for new things....Thatthing was never accurate anyway....I wish 7000 people were here but were still forum baby's!! LOL......I want the home page to look different from the rest as much as possible....wait till you see the new headers....did you notice th enew calander on the rigth with events???? You likey? Every one has to step there game up now that the Underground has come around!! Notice that RF's upgraded to the same forum we had...although I did get the saem home page they had but I was limited....it was really the only one I could choose from

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
OK DOPE YEA IT LOOKS GOOD I THINK IT DOES I WAS JUST TRIPPING CAUSE IT WAS GHOST CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU GOT INSTORED FOR USE MAKE IT SICK DOG F@#$ S*** UP UNDERGROUND STYLE

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
it is still jacked after all that stuff, tired to login 3 times and gave up, then went to a thread and all of a sudden I am in, still wierd :(

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
COOL HEY BRO GOT ONE QUESTION THE REP POWER POINTS TRIP ME OUT CAUSE I GOT 3 AND AND YOU AND ADMIN GOT 2 SO I AM KING OF REP OR WHAT LOL DOPE:D AM I READING THAT RIGHT

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
IDK IT SAYS REP POWER POINTS IT SAYS 3 IN YOU LOOK ON TOP RIGHT CORNER IDK AND THAT HEADER IS STRAIGHT F**** SICK JOEY.............................JUST NEED MORE SMILEYS........

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
YEA I GOT 18 POINTS BUT THE REP POWER SHOWS 3 AND YOU AND ADMIN SHOW 2 POWER POINTS SO JUST WONDERING HOW THAT WORKS............:cool:

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
I DONT KNOW I GOT 3 PWR POINTS THATS ALL I KNOW DOPE HEADER................KNOW MAKE IT HAVE SOUND BRRAAAP BRAAAP J/K THAT WOULD BE SICK.................

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
Login still no worky, Hme page i log in and says ty for loging in and redrects me. Then does not show me logged in.

Click on todays post and lo and behold im logged in.... something screwey sometimes i can post othertimes it says i have to log in.

All so Im not getting PM's rusty sent me one i did not get but got the email notification.

And yes I cleared cookies :) been doing this sence i joined.

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
My comp at work works perfectly.

My comp at home is a whole nother story. Its doing all the BS Rog and Bruce are talking about. I cant get in and it is very annoying. Oh well i'm sure it'll work itself out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000