Lonestar Racing jumps feet first into Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series SR1 Class!

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
yep -UTVUG defiantly has pics for the racing scene- nice work! also nice meeting you on Saturday.

the car is sick- nice work Greg!

one of my favorite cars built!! how did you do Sunday?
Broke the rear shocks during practice, and since those broke so did the cv joints etc.. we actually managed to get the car back together with about 2 minutes to spare. But as soon as the green flag dropped, and i got the car in the air, i could hear some major clunking coming from the rear cv joints, and the car started handling weird and felt some vibrations, so i pulled off the track, and didn't finish. So it was a tough weekend for us.

G-

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
Broke the rear shocks during practice, and since those broke so did the cv joints etc.. we actually managed to get the car back together with about 2 minutes to spare. But as soon as the green flag dropped, and i got the car in the air, i could hear some major clunking coming from the rear cv joints, and the car started handling weird and felt some vibrations, so i pulled off the track, and didn't finish. So it was a tough weekend for us.

G-

that sucks-
do you know what the car weighed in at?

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona

G-
Greg it happens! Its a new car you guys will everything figured out and be rocking around the track in no time....sorry could drink with ya it was a long weekend for us too.

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
it was 1570 with me in it.. i am pretty sure the tech guy said we were about 100 more than most.

The crazy part is, it was 1200 lbs with no rear axles, hubs and cv joints. Then add me in there, and that is about 200 lbs of rear drive parts.. i was surprised that stuff added up that much.

G-

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
we weighed all that stuff too. you'd be suprised how fast 100+ dzus tabs and buttons add up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000