Long Travel Industries Kawasaki teryx4/2

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
The idea was to take a teryx4 and covert it into a 2 seater and make it a "adventure" type vehicle that you could use in the desert, in the dunes, and rock crawl with it. Be able to go on a multi day trip and bring everything you need with you....

I want to thank everyone that helped us on the build OMF wheels for the 15" Billet Centers, King Shocks, Rigid Industries for the light bar and dome Lights, PCI for the radio intercom and GPS,Twisted stitch for the seats and DJ safety for the Harnesses Axia alloys for the GPS mount and rear view mirror and Reid for trusting us to build the car for him

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Brian i saw that car this weekend and it is nothing short of amazing !!! I cant wait to build a new 4

yamaha1

Nov 7, 2010
does your long travel solve the taper look that the T4 has? and if so, how much longer did the top rear a-arm have to be over the lower?

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
does your long travel solve the taper look that the T4 has? and if so, how much longer did the top rear a-arm have to be over the lower?
It is called camber and yes we do change it but it still leans in at the top it is designed to help the handling of the car

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Love this car. Got to drive it on Saturday its made for very short people but I does drive very nicely:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000